The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Heavy nerf to the Emperor's Fluffy Kitten incoming!

ZetsumeiKira

oh noes! people will have to stack something besides crit and surge now... Man this is a bigger nerf to Juggs than Maras atleast we have annihilation.

Guys stop complaining...

1. Crit Damage isn't going to be as High.

2. Crit Healing isn't going to be as high.

It's a balance, not a nerf.

If the OP actually made a post without sounding like a 7 year old who wasn't getting his way I'd at least take what he said to heart... But, the fact that he keeps referring to what I'm assuming is the Warrior class as Fluffy Kittens is extremely irritating.

I'll agree with you Mara pvp is frustrating at times especially when their older stronger brother the Juggernaut is a beast at pvp in almost all aspects. If you can't roll with the changes go make a Jugg and stop complaining because threads like these are annoying to read when all you do is cry and talk about how everyone on your server is too pro to be beaten. You're obviously doing something wrong.

guys, juggernaut tanks own in group pvp, it's just that no one knows it because the stats are mostly hidden.

we have an area stun that puts everyone around us on the ground quivering. one button and i reduce the damage output of everyone around me to zero that isn't getting hit.

every time there is a mosh brawl i spam area taunt which reduces the damage output of EVERYONE close by 30 percent. that's like providing massive healing to everyone on my team but it never gets noticed because it doesn't end up being a number in the stats.

i run into a fight and no channel choke one guy, backhand/stun another guy and force push a third... i just took three people out of the fight for several seconds. then i hit my spammable aoe snare and everyone near me is crawling. it's not a stun so it's not escapable.

i see someone in a 1v1 brawl who is losing... i target them and hit intercede, they get a 20 percent damage mitigation, i target their opponent taunt them and then choke... not only does my teammate get the damage mitigation but their opponent gets a damage reduction for the taunt. in most cases they continue to attack my teammate not knowing that they are now seriously gimped.

my mobility in huttball is unhindered. i force charge to an enemy, push them off, charge to another.. he pushes me off, i target a friendly and jump back. i'm all over the place and score a lot. i have unstoppable so whenever i charge i get 4 seconds of cc immunity. 4 seconds of people spamming me with cc which turns my cc bar white which means when the 4 seconds are up i'm cc proof again.

i don't use surge much at all... everyone else does. the surge nerf is only gonna make jugg tank stronger cause peeps will be hitting me for less. if you're frustrated with warrior it's because you're trying to be a melee dps. not really smart if you know mmos.

Edited by Belbullab

If you dislike the class so much ten don't play it. Simple answer. Much better then comic on here an going pear shaped over stuff that other people seem to be able to make work.

You know what? I have to say your right. I won't play this broken class. Screw the daily's on my Warrior. Tomorrow it's all gonna be about trooper fun.

The trooper. So relaxing! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT! HELL YEAH!

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffff bahahahahahahaha! Oh that made my night! I'm gonna go to sleep with a smile. Thx!

Just because you don't like the duration of it, or what ever the problem is that you have with it does not make it any less of a stun. It is a stun as described by the tool tip and as per its practice of being used. You are so hell bent on being bitter that no matter what someone tells you short of "Did you hear Bioware is going to give the Warrior a 1000% hp boost, they are going to make you unable to be rooted or pushed back, and they are going to make it so you can force leap across an entire map with no cool down!" that you are going to keep making these ridiculous threads like you have been.

And to make matters worse you get confused and cant understand why Bioware shuts down your threads. Seems glaringly obvious to me.

Just because you don't like the duration of it, or what ever the problem is that you have with it does not make it any less of a stun. It is a stun as described by the tool tip and as per its practice of being used. You are so hell bent on being bitter that no matter what someone tells you short of "Did you hear Bioware is going to give the Warrior a 1000% hp boost, they are going to make you unable to be rooted or pushed back, and they are going to make it so you can force leap across an entire map with no cool down!" that you are going to keep making these ridiculous threads like you have been.

And to make matters worse you get confused and cant understand why Bioware shuts down your threads. Seems glaringly obvious to me.

Dude, relax, you don't even understand why he's laughing.

That talent, that gives the stun on force charge, is not even in the SAME tree as the one we're talking about in this thread. It's deep in the Immortal tree, far to deep for someone in Rage to even contemplate taking.

I do not agree with him that this tiny 10% surge nerf is going to outright kill what a Rage jugg can do in pvp. It's obvious that it wont. But it is a little ridiculous that people are coming on here and trying to tell a Battlemaster what's what in his class.

every time there is a mosh brawl i spam area taunt which reduces the damage output of EVERYONE close by 30 percent. that's like providing massive healing to everyone on my team but it never gets noticed because it doesn't end up being a number in the stats.

That shows up in the stats as Protection.

Dude, relax, you don't even understand why he's laughing.

That talent, that gives the stun on force charge, is not even in the SAME tree as the one we're talking about in this thread. It's deep in the Immortal tree, far to deep for someone in Rage to even contemplate taking.

I do not agree with him that this tiny 10% surge nerf is going to outright kill what a Rage jugg can do in pvp. It's obvious that it wont. But it is a little ridiculous that people are coming on here and trying to tell a Battlemaster what's what in his class.

Ya know if he didn't start up a thread a week like this one (inspite of the fact that they almost always get shut down) then I might give you that argument. He whines and complains about everything and when someone offers up a legitimate or alternate answer he dismisses them and quite frankly insults Bioware. I'm. It the one you should be saying calm down to, I am quite calm. But I do tire of seeing the same ridiculous thread pop up over and over again, especially after Bioware has made it a point to say these kinds aren't constructive and don't belong here.

^ Obvious Marauder is obvious

http://www.torhead.com/ability/89IhjUZ/crash

So, um, yeah - it IS a stun, for us Juggys

Just sayin...

ROFL, i dont think there is stupid enough jugg to use this talent.....

charge, push charge and u made enemy immune to no-channel choke and stun cc...GOOD JOB! He may now score in huttball with great ease, and u can whine at your teamates for not helping cause it was obviously their fault...

ROFL, i dont think there is stupid enough jugg to use this talent.....

charge, push charge and u made enemy immune to no-channel choke and stun cc...GOOD JOB! He may now score in huttball with great ease, and u can whine at your teamates for not helping cause it was obviously their fault...

Unless there's another warrior on your team. Charge immobilize ignores resolve entirely.