SWtOR VIDEOS

Nerumi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

=^.^=

Beside making storyline videos like many others, sometimes I end up doing things completely different...

Like this stupid one I named

And this other one about a bug we often encounter in game when a character is lying face down on the ground ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Guenesta's archives

Darkest Hour's Diary ; The Nighttide Storm.

" The Empire is calling upon Darkest Hour to investigate suspicious gatherings of mercenaries, arms traders and war beast handlers on Darvannis. "

This is a guild video I made for the fun of it, making a story out of our raid nights on Darvannis. It was filmed with Fraps and tracked on Videopad Editor.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here my music videos, see al the playlist!

"Beyond the stars, a smuggler progression"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATzNRqGKbag&feature=share&list=PL67FB642581D692B5

[EDIT}

Watch also "Just like Cap'Solo" a fanmade collection of my videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabYl0g2qmA&feature=share&list=PL67FB642581D692B5

:csw_destroyer:

im the only italian blogger who takes care of swtor. see and support!

Edited by Capo_Marmaglia

From Guenesta's archives

Darkest Hour's Diary ; The Nighttide Storm.

" The Empire is calling upon Darkest Hour to investigate suspicious gatherings of mercenaries, arms traders and war beast handlers on Darvannis. "

This is a guild video I made for the fun of it, making a story out of our raid nights on Darvannis. It was filmed with Fraps and tracked on Videopad Editor.

Nice! But was there sound to it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! This video is about the Power Rangers of Jedi Covenant. If you're on our sever, you'll find these three awesome ppl roaming around, bringing joy to the citizens of the republic fleet :) Check out the video!