Anyone else getting bored?

Is it just me or is this game super easy. Progression is not a challenge at all. There is no tiered operation system. You can just pick which one you want to do and go do it. They are so easy that gear really doesn't matter that much.

It seems like all 3 tiers of level 50 gear are way to easy to get. There really isn't any variety in gear either. All three look basically the same. I was really hoping for a endgame that was challenging and rewarding and I really don't feel like this game has it yet. I hope there is a content update soon or I'm out. Its not really worth the money IMO.

Is it just me or is this game super easy. Progression is not a challenge at all. There is no tiered operation system. You can just pick which one you want to do and go do it. They are so easy that gear really doesn't matter that much.

It seems like all 3 tiers of level 50 gear are way to easy to get. There really isn't any variety in gear either. All three look basically the same. I was really hoping for a endgame that was challenging and rewarding and I really don't feel like this game has it yet. I hope there is a content update soon or I'm out. Its not really worth the money IMO.

Just waiting for 1.2 and if it doesnt change stuff or bring something new i think most of the people are gone.

I wish I had a lot of free time. I have a good mix of mostly Rakata and Columi gear. Too bad it all looks the same though. I just wish operations were more like old school WoW. Like you had to have the guild equipped with fire resist before you attempted MC. Then you had to gear everyone in MC gear before you attempted BWL. You couldn't just decide to do BWL on a whim, you had to prepare for it. It made clearing it feel special. My guild just cleared both operations 16 HC in two nights and it was our first try at the new one.

I wish I had a lot of free time. I have a good mix of mostly Rakata and Columi gear. Too bad it all looks the same though. I just wish operations were more like old school WoW. Like you had to have the guild equipped with fire resist before you attempted MC. Then you had to gear everyone in MC gear before you attempted BWL. You couldn't just decide to do BWL on a whim, you had to prepare for it. It made clearing it feel special. My guild just cleared both operations 16 HC in two nights and it was our first try at the new one.

Oh god, farming sets of resist gear was so horrible.

I think there is a fine line between keeping you coming back for more and pushing you away forever. I have no idea where the line is, as everyone is going to have a different place for it. But I do think if 1.2 doesn't bring anything to the table then it will certainly not go over well.

Are you being serious? It doesn't seem that easy to me, you must just have excessive amounts of freetime. You already have full sets of Rakata and Battlemaster gear sets? Screenshots please.

Are you being serious? We cleared 10/10 nightmare mode 4 weeks after we started raiding on a 6 hour/week raid schedule. I'm full rakata and ~half battlemaster. I would agree with the other posters. If 1.2 doesn't bring some challenge, a new tier of gear (and not some BS 142 rating 26 level mod crap, a real step up) so that we don't outgear it the day it's released, I'll most likely be spending my subscription money on 15 beefy crunch burritos to put in a blender and take a bath in once a month.

game is too easy= most likely lvl 30 player that obviously hasn't done any hm battle of illum or hard or nightmare mode operations.

yes, some hard modes are easy but that's probably because the group is geared and experienced.

Are you being serious? We cleared 10/10 nightmare mode 4 weeks after we started raiding on a 6 hour/week raid schedule. I'm full rakata and ~half battlemaster. I would agree with the other posters. If 1.2 doesn't bring some challenge, a new tier of gear (and not some BS 142 rating 26 level mod crap, a real step up) so that we don't outgear it the day it's released, I'll most likely be spending my subscription money on 15 beefy crunch burritos to put in a blender and take a bath in once a month.

I'm glad someone else gets it. I should have full Rakata in the next week or so.

game is too easy= most likely lvl 30 player that obviously hasn't done any hm battle of illum or hard or nightmare mode operations.

yes, some hard modes are easy but that's probably because the group is geared and experienced.

Um no. We are 10/10 Nightmare operations. Full cleared at 2.5 weeks of raiding with many wearing pvp gear/columni and nobody with full rakata.

The "challenge" in this game are the numerous bugs and poorly designed RNG, especially on Soa.

Our guild has like 2-3 people on usually. Then on raiding evenings, we get 8 ppl on, we do our raid, and then its "bye, see you Tuesday on the reset!"

Edited by Pinworms

People seem to forget that, for many, many people, this is potentially their first MMO, or even their first MMO which actually has raids/operations/whatever.

Even for an avid raider, the resource management (heat/ammo/force etc) is likely way different to whatever you used to play. There isn't any MP5 gear and there aren't any mana pots.

I don't understand why people join this game expecting Deathwing +1. These are the game's first raids. This is an introductory phase, where content can be easy, but still pose a challenge for those with sub-gear/sub-skill/sub-experience.

I hope there is a content update soon or I'm out. Its not really worth the money IMO.

If you even bothered to keep up with the game, you'd know the next content patch is March (as continuation of Kaon, introduced last month).

More content will come and it will get progressively harder, but if this is too easy for you, then by all means,