Derp the Herp, Or Herp the Derp?

BoOmSwiss

Hmm, Put in questions that are mind boggling and you find very funny/difficult to answer.

For example, If light travels so fast, Why hasn't it caught a ninja? (Used as Shen in LoL)

I'd like to see what you guys have for me and others to answer to! BRING IT ON!:D

Here's one people have most likely heard before: Why do we park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Is that one of George Carlin's lines? It sounds like him.

Here's one: Force equals Mass times Acceleration. (F=MA) If acceleration is constant, does that make the Force a Mass Effect?

Is that one of George Carlin's lines? It sounds like him.

Hmm. I actually have no idea. Though I've heard of George Carlin, I've never actually listened to him. I've only heard the question asked on occasion, mostly by members of my family.

Edited by LadyNightArrow

Here's one people have most likely heard before: Why do we park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Driveway = A path on which one drives up to a house or property. This is contrasted with walkway.

Parkway = A portmanteau of highway and park. The definition of a parkway is a highway or other main thoroughfare which goes through a scenic area such as a park. It has nothing to do with the act of parking a car.

If all guys are the same, why are girls so picky?

:p I couldn't help myself. Philosoraptor ftw. <3

I have a serious answer to that, but you did make me chuckle. ;)

Hmm, here's one I guess:

How do you meet yourself coming back from behind?

(Look over your shoulder while walking backwards towards a mirror.. ;))

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?

If a man says something in the forest, and a woman isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?

If a troll posts in a forum, and no one is there to read it, is he still trolling?

If the opposite of Pro is Con, then what's the opposite of Progress?

Hmmm. How much trouble will I get into for responding to this? :jawa_evil: Welp, here it goes.....

Congress. :D

Side note: I realize I wasn't the only one to think of this response...

Edited by LadyNightArrow