Got in the game today, check who is, and seen a bunch lvl 40+

SaerethDL

Here is what i did.

Dear XXXXX,

Your order has been successfully canceled. For your reference, here's a summary of your order:

You just canceled order #104-6368797-XXXXX placed on November 7, 2011.

1 of Star Wars: The Old Republic

Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

-----------------------------------------------------

I was in beta for 7 months, not much has changed.

People are still using the exploits.

Guild support isnt there, the guild is in chaos because of the staggered launch.

No crossfire support, no AA support

Bugs I reported from 6 months ago are still in the game.

All the character voice-overs are recycled garbage after you hit tatoonie

Major story deterioration after around lvl 25+

PvP is junk with memory leaks that can't even run smooth on my 6990

the list keeps going..

enjoy your game, peace

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

Here is what i did.

Dear XXXXX,

Your order has been successfully canceled. For your reference, here's a summary of your order:

Don't let the door hit you where the Dark Lord split you!

Here is what i did.

Dear XXXXX,

Can I have your stuff?

Here is what i did.

Dear XXXXX,

So you cancelled a game that you pre-ordered because someone else is a higher level than you?

That's... kind of sad.

Here is what i did.

Dear XXXXX,

All I hear is your game is ruined because SOMEBODY ELSE got to level 40+ it who is not you.

Are you mental?

Edited by corbanite

ALOT of players are exploiting the warzones and getting free experience, such a shame that the start of SWTOR has been ruined on the PVP servers or for PVP centric characters.

I've seen this said a lot. How are warzones being exploited exactly? I'm just curious what the deal is.

So you cancelled a game that you pre-ordered because someone else is a higher level than you?

That's... kind of sad.

I was in beta for 7 months, not much has changed.

People are still using the exploits.

Guild support isnt there, the guild is in chaos because of the staggered launch.

No crossfire support, no AA support

the list keeps going..

After lvl 25 your going to find yourself bored as heck.

enjoy your game, peace

I've seen this said a lot. How are warzones being exploited exactly? I'm just curious what the deal is.

Not an exploit. PvP match ends early due to not enough people = people get experience and credits.

BioWare already made a statement that this is not broken and their tracking all stats and people that are highest levels are actually working through the quests, not pvp.

tl;dr - all is fine, jsut QQ/rumors on forums.

ALOT of players are exploiting the warzones and getting free experience, such a shame that the start of SWTOR has been ruined on the PVP servers or for PVP centric characters.

WRONG!!!

General Discussion -> PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

This is not the full update, yet - I'd like Gabe Amatangelo to weigh in. There is one important thing to note, however.

No-one is 'exploiting' this aspect of the game. We have looked at the metrics across every server, and no-one is earning an unusual amount of experience from PvP Warzones. In fact, when looking at the top-level players in the entire game, they are gaining XP fastest from completing quests. Also as of this morning, our top player on all servers was not in the 30-40 level range. They probably are now, but then they've been playing a lot - and gaining the bulk of their XP from normal quests.

In other words, whoever started this rumor was either confused or deliberately trying to start confusion.

Like I said, I'm tracking down Gabe to talk more about how Warzone XP is allocated and the design decisions behind it. Right now, however, we do not see this as an exploit. In simple terms, a player can gain more XP in the same period of time from normal play than from doing this.

More when I track down Gabe and nail him to a keyboard.

12.14.2011 06:58 PM

Again I must point out the simple ignorance that is rampant on these forums.

Edited by Rabbiddog

From what I've heard, you can queue, and then if not enough people join, you still get the exp. Then queue again, get exp again. And again. And again. Easily power through like that.

Should have just waited for new servers to come online, which will undoubtedly happen tonight during US primetime. I was invited today as well and I'm not even going to waste my time on a server that has been up for 3 days with people power-leveling on it. I'll wait for a new server and it will be like playing on day one. Smartest thing to do IMO.

I do feel bad for people who are stuck joining launch servers because their friends / guildmates have been playing on them for days. I think Bioware really screwed up that aspect of the launch. Luckily, all the people I intend to play with will be hopping on a new server around the same time I do.

Edited by Legendari

its entirely possible to be level 40 by being efficient, spacebaring dialogue, and having little to no sleep. what do you expect, people do that in every mmo, trying to be the 1st. play the game at your own pace and don't worry about what level other people are. geez...