cyan and purple crystals

TrueAce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you was in beta you would know that they were not faction restricted then. This change was made when game went live.

If you was in beta, you was have understood that things in beta changed, plenty of times, from test to test and again when the game went live. That's sort of the purpose of beta.

If you was in beta you would know that they were not faction restricted then. This change was made when game went live.

Your point? THey made a design decision that impacts nothing but aesthetics. Yuo want a cyan/purple lightsaber but are on the wrong side? Roll a toon on the other side. Uniqueness and identity for each faction are important, even when it comes to appearance and aesthetics. Everyone being able to get the same everything turns the game into generic red team versus blue team garbage.

If you was in beta, you was have understood that things in beta changed, plenty of times, from test to test and again when the game went live. That's sort of the purpose of beta.

Just because things change does not mean its for the better. They will not know that unless someone says something. Thats sorta the purpose of these forums.

So is there an actual reason in the lore why Jedi can't get purple crystals? Honestly I wanted to go and finish act 1 of my knight story and as part of my character's story he set his first lightsaber aside to construct a new one, and I really wanted a purple crystal but couldn't get one :(

The only reason this is an issue really is because purple crystals are very, very much desired. They simply look really good. Lightsabers are an iconic Star Wars weapon and the only really noticeable to modify it is the blade color.

If yellow or orange was restricted I don't think many people would give a flying fig.

Has anyone here offered any proof besides the movie? Where's the OLD republic lore, hmmmm?

Looked it up and several Jedi used purple in the books as well, such as Mara Jade Skywalker, Ki-Adi Mundi, etc... But the movies should be more than enough proof. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.