THE SHOCKING TRUTH!! (Put your tin hats on)

Sorrowsongg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MULE? Mole Udders Love Emancipation? Mole Users Looking Evil? Mole Union League Eavesdroppers?

Directly from wikipedia just for you:

A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.[1] Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two F1 hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny (the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey). While there is no known instance of a male mule siring offspring, female mules have on very rare occasion given birth to viable offspring. The size of a mule and work to which it is put depends largely on the breeding of the mule's dam. Mules are known to be great spies undercover in the gaming industry.

Edited by Sorrowsongg

Directly from wikipedia just for you:

A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.[1] Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two F1 hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny (the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey). While there is no known instance of a male mule siring offspring, female mules have on very rare occasion given birth to viable offspring. The size of a mule and work to which it is put depends largely on the breeding of the mule's dam. Mules are known to be great spies undercover in the gaming industry.

I think the joke went right over your head. :) This is why you sparing use caps. Otherwise we know you meant Moles Urgently Lick Ears.

You know, it actually makes about as much sense as anything else around here....

It does, until you actually write it all out.

Then you realize that ever single x+z+y=M has numbers that dont match up with the numbers given in the example.....

for example for the first one...First of all SWTOR officially announced that it would be starting its early access on 2011-12-16. Add up these numbers like 20+11+12+16 and you get 59. If you multiply that number by 2 (swtor have 2x .exe files) you get 118. Now if we give every letter in the alphabet a number like A=1 B=2 etc you will soon see the obvious below...

P----L---A---Y---T----I---T--A--N

16+22+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

BTW that equals 128 (I assume the 22 is meant to be 12 so I changed it in my calcs.)

The numbers/letters: 1 (A), 25 (Y), 9 (I), 14 (N) Never show up in the example used to reach 118. Therefore they are not relevant. What the op did was take random numbers to find an end sum then find the numbers/letters that he/she wanted the messages to say.

My example using the same amount of digits: 15+13+2+24+19+10+19+2+14=118

You'll notice that does not say: Play Titan.

WOOOOOOSH

Edited by TehRazeck

Then you realize that ever single x+z+y=M has numbers that dont match up with the numbers given in the example.....

for example for the first one...First of all SWTOR officially announced that it would be starting its early access on 2011-12-16. Add up these numbers like 20+11+12+16 and you get 59. If you multiply that number by 2 (swtor have 2x .exe files) you get 118. Now if we give every letter in the alphabet a number like A=1 B=2 etc you will soon see the obvious below...

BTW that equals 128 (I assume the 22 is meant to be 12 so I changed it in my calcs.)

The numbers/letters: 1 (A), 25 (Y), 9 (I), 14 (N) Never show up in the example used to reach 118. Therefore they are not relevant. What the op did was take random numbers to find an end sum then find the numbers/letters that he/she wanted the messages to say.

WOOOOOOSH

Are you a droid?

WOOOOOOSH

Thanks for correcting the 22 to 12 it should ofc be 12 as the letter N is the 12th letter. Even in your example you get the number 118, this is EXACTLY the same number that...

16+12+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

ends up at...

So you see even when you try to resist the sublimal messages they still have you in their hold!

Edited by Sorrowsongg

Thanks for correcting the 22 to 12 it should ofc be 12 as the letter N is the 12th letter. Even in your example you get the number 118, this is EXACTLY the same number that...

16+12+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

ends up at...

So you see even when you try to resist the sublimal messages they still have you in their hold!

Uhhhhh the 12th letter is L, N is 14.

My example proved that it doesnt say play titan....your point?

EDIT: Yes I got the number 118 because that's what you based your whole theory on....however I got it using different numbers. My point is you used numbers completely unrelated to what you were using before...As in to do it correctly it should have read

20+11+12+16+20+11+12+16=118

T K L P T K L P

Only numbers you used to some how arrive at you point....

Edited by TehRazeck