The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PVP Pyro Champ & BM Gear Help

Woofii

Hey guys.

Just wondering what I should be aiming for with my stats with the pvp gear. I am using the eliminator set but people have mentioned pulling out mods and putting new mods in to get more crit etc.

So with Champ and / or BM gear what should I be aiming for with my Crit, crit multi, power, accuracy etc for ranged and tech?

Also what pieces are good for mods? I have heard of an IA piece having a good enhancement on it or something.

Further people have mentioned getting the Field medics implants when I hit BM as it has crit & Surge, good idea or not?

Thanks in advance!!

Crit and surge are great as most of our attacks have higher critical chance anyways and also goes well with Firebug since a lot of our attacks do higher crit damage too.. I'm not sure when crit and surge start to signifcantly give smaller benefits but when they do it is good idea to stick some accuracy on for Railshot.

I would only get power when Crit, Surge are giving little benefit and you have plenty of accuracy (100%).

Power relics and adrenals are the best however as the large boost they give is linear so no DR at all.

Edited by The_Beastwood

I know when I become BM tmrw, Ill go with the eliminator set. why? 1st looks matter for me, 2nd It has ton of crit and surge!, 3rd Ill mod it for even more crit and surge once Im capped in BM gear!

Yep good idea, but don't try to get over 85% surge is it really start to give little benefit. Accuracy is important too or you lose a lot of damage from missing.

I know when I become BM tmrw, Ill go with the eliminator set. why? 1st looks matter for me, 2nd It has ton of crit and surge!, 3rd Ill mod it for even more crit and surge once Im capped in BM gear!

One thing that helps me, is since as a BM Champ Commendations flow pretty nicely, is buying Imperial Agent gear.

There is a 23 End/32Pwr/48Surge (If I recall off the top of my head) Enhancement in those. They fit very nicely in to my Eliminator set. As mentioned in the original post those are the rough stats.

Edited by exphryl