Is the Consular storyline as boring as I've heard?

NEStheONE

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a matter of opinion, if you like wisdom more than strength then it's for you. I personally love it.

it's wrong to say it's the worst plot because it isn't, it just not for anyone who likes explosions and being the hero everyone admires, it's for those who enjoy seeking knowledge and helping people that don't realize what you did for them until after a while.

some times you choose the light option for dialogue and whoever your talking to is pissed, then they send a message apologizing and thanking you for being wise, so it's like that.

anyway it's not the worst story, just not suitable for some.

I have almost finished it now, and it is my favorite story, crew and character so far. After the boring start it kept building up and I felt like I'm really doing something of importance rather than scattered individual heroics of a smuggler. The knight's crew holds no appeal to me personally, and I have tough time relating to the trooper.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually a lot less was invested in the story of Jedi counsular in comparison to a story like the Agent. In Agent in companion talks you have more companions at the same time talking. You can`t find that in the jedi Counsular. The first act is simply terrible and to add for a darkside counsular it negates your actions in the finale and gives you only the light side choice scenario (hint: Yuon Paar survival)

The third chapter was great but still, there was wasted potential. Hollow Voice and Gaden Ko should have been companions, those two not being companions was a big middle finger when you "aquired" them.

Also to some of you who come with the argument :The counsular isn´t an action movie and it`s because wrong expectations that the counsular story isn´t very good in general. That`s not it.

The execution is trough the prologue/first chapter simply terrible and boring, not the actual theme of the counsular.