The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Normal crit for Hidden strike?

carbocat

Whats the avarage normal crit for hidden strike?

I must do something wrong, i had expertise buff, popped adrenal 500 power + relic 400power and my hidden strike critted for 2.7k, isnt that low?

I see other opratives get 5k singel hit all the time.....

Edit: iam full champ 511 expertise. 30% crit 70% surge...

Edited by carbocat

2.5k is about average for a hs crit now.

but if you use:

surge gear

surge relic

surge adrenal

warzone expertise buff

if you get lucky with the roll you can sometimes get a 3.5k against someone in similar gear, and 4k+ against noobs depending on how bad their gear is.

the 5k numbers were before hs/consumabales were nerfed and sorc's lying trying to get ops nerfed.

Edited by Evuke

2.5k is about average for a hs crit now.

but if you use:

surge gear

surge relic

surge adrenal

warzone expertise buff

if you get lucky with the roll you can sometimes get a 3.5k against someone in similar gear, and 4k+ against noobs depending on how bad their gear is.

the 5k numbers were before hs/consumabales were nerfed and sorc's lying trying to get ops nerfed.

Stealth classes should be around 4K crit tops.

I'm PT with 460expertise and one gunslinger or Op can drop me to 30-40 health straight out of stealth and then they usually have another stun waiting for me (flashbang) so down to 20-25% I go ... how much unfair advantage do you guys need before the fight actually starts?

The only 1v1 kills I get on Ops is when I see the sneaky little b*stards before they strike.

Gunslingers regularly still get 4.5K and 4K crits back to back on me. Heavy Armour my a**.

I'm PT with 460expertise and one gunslinger or Op can drop me to 30-40 health straight out of stealth and then they usually have another stun waiting for me (flashbang) so down to 20-25% I go ... how much unfair advantage do you guys need before the fight actually starts?

The only 1v1 kills I get on Ops is when I see the sneaky little b*stards before they strike.

Gunslingers regularly still get 4.5K and 4K crits back to back on me. Heavy Armour my a**.

PT complaining about another class, that's rich. PT Pyros can crit people for 4k from 30m range and they have heavy armor, nor do they have to be in stealth, in 4m and behind their target for their only decent damaging ability to work.

Whats the avarage normal crit for hidden strike?

I must do something wrong, i had expertise buff, popped adrenal 500 power + relic 400power and my hidden strike critted for 2.7k, isnt that low?

I see other opratives get 5k singel hit all the time.....

Edit: iam full champ 511 expertise. 30% crit 70% surge...

well #1, adrenals pop you outta stealth. But aside from that a 2.7 with hidden strike... you should consider yourself lucky. Mine are normally less than 1k

Gunslingers don't have stealth. Operatives have 1 stun and 1 flashbang, OR 1 stun that fills your resolve bar for the length of 1 GCD. If you lose to a Jarring Strike operative, chances are you're bad. It's the worst talent in the game, besides the many talents that literally do nothing at all.

Gunslingers don't have stealth. Operatives have 1 stun and 1 flashbang, OR 1 stun that fills your resolve bar for the length of 1 GCD. If you lose to a Jarring Strike operative, chances are you're bad. It's the worst talent in the game, besides the many talents that literally do nothing at all.

If you're concealment and don't spec jarring strike, you found yourself a terrible operative. Learn how it works in the present.

well #1, adrenals pop you outta stealth. But aside from that a 2.7 with hidden strike... you should consider yourself lucky. Mine are normally less than 1k

So your main starter crits for 1k? Maybe you forgot to equip a weapon :)