Swtor pvp = SUCKS = QUIT.

Krunoo

Ok let's start from this, Bioware said Ilum pvp is working as intended after the last patch, well

on my server is like this, and prolly everywhere else, we have about 100-200 battlemaster's that got Valor rank 60 from Ilum bug as they said it was the "BUG" in one day, not that i'm complain, tho now they fix that you can't get the kills at all. you get 3-4 then death and so on... even with the best graphic I still have 1fps average (gtx590).

So we have frame fest with no "Kills" and no "Tactic" beside mindless limited grinding. :rolleyes:

Ok so I finish Ilum and going to get 3 or 9 warzones, and this is where the fun start.

Trying to get my wins I try to finish warzone without dc to my character screen for the 3th time 15sec before wz ends..... :confused:

I even don't wanna go into the hard disbalance of the classes or that no matter i have 700 "Expertise" i still get crited for 4k without any problem from half of the classes.

And after 15 wz that i played to get my 3 wins, I'm wating for the next day 1pm (daily reset) to start the fun again??

Game was announced October 21, 2008, so you had 4 years to make this game, and you make this.

Don't get me wrong game is good for single player best lvling i ever had, but that's it.

Tbh you guys should stick to the single player rpg.

Becouse this doesn't have "M" from mmorpg.

If u didn't had any idea you should copy Daoc/Guildwars one of the best pvp i had.

And for pve part, you had WOW,RIFT, etc etc.... was that so hard......??

And the part of this is "technical" perfection ?? you had countless mmorpg to learn from..

Every patch that comes fix 1 thing and brings 10 new bugs ?? *** ?? my 5 year old kids would do a better job.

With the interface i don't even wan't to start -->

I can't inv player from guild to group.

Disbanding group after warzone???

Can't see players guild or class or lvl by using shift key....

Whois commnad ?? is lol....

Guild bank after 2 months.....was that so hard to implement from the start ???

With this content and bugs this game should be free 2 play, no offence.

Anyways, i said what i had to say...

Best regards and lot's of luck Bioware, you'll need it. :mad:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wrong, pvp in this game was great. Afer kill trading bs alowed.. not so much!

Did BW kill trade or pathetic players who can't earn it by winning warzones?

Either way, I won't miss people who quit within a couple of months of release because the game isn't perfect. MMO's are clearly not for you, especially at launch.

Edited by Jestunhi

the pvp in this game is great. ilum will be fixed in a day. go play your wii.

U obviously havent played enough pvp yet. Its freaking terrible. one of the worst mechanics ive seen in 15 years of MMO experience. Granted this is my opinion and not everyone shares it. But look at the facts.

This guy although a little angry in his statements is absolutely true. The pvp system doesnt work. Some people find it sufficient but for many hardcore pvp'ers this game just doesnt cut it. Far superior options exist.

I can see where you coming from, on my lvl 50 jugg I lost pretty much every battleground due to there being less jedi's so there tends to be more premades on there side which makes it freaking impossible to get geared. Ive rerolled about 4 times because Im sick to death of dying 8 times in arow and only finishing WZ with 4 medals ending up with next to no medals. I wish the bracket wasnt in at all then I could smash lvl 10s for 6k :(

U obviously havent played enough pvp yet. Its freaking terrible. one of the worst mechanics ive seen in 15 years of MMO experience. Granted this is my opinion and not everyone shares it. But look at the facts.

This guy although a little angry in his statements is absolutely true. The pvp system doesnt work. Some people find it sufficient but for many hardcore pvp'ers this game just doesnt cut it. Far superior options exist.

The "quality" of pvp depends on the players.

Which means it depends on the server.

If you came into this game, which was marketed as a storyline-driven MMO, expecting hardcore pvp rulesets then you should check what you are buying before you pay. At no point was this advertised as a pvp game, let alone a hardcore pvp game.

I love it. I'm a hardcore PVPer. What's the more superior option? WOW? (lol) Aion? (lol) Warhammer? (lol).

I'd assume you're an ex wow player that cannot play with such a lack of addons coaching you. That tends to be the problem most people are having with this game. They come from EZMODE World of Warcraft then come here and cannot function without a threat meter in PvE or devursive in PVP or healbot in everything.

Truth be told, baddies use addons as crutches. This game has no addons. So baddies have no crutch in PVP and fall flat on their faces. Hence why they think PVP is bad. Reality is, they are just bad.

IMO (in my opinion) Huttball is one of the most innovative takes on instanced PVP in a mmo. Quite possibly one of the most fun too.

Ok let's start from this, Bioware said Ilum pvp is working as intended after the last patch, well

on my server is like this, and prolly everywhere else, we have about 100-200 battlemaster's that got Valor rank 60 from Ilum bug as they said it was the "BUG" in one day, not that i'm complain, tho now they fix that you can't get the kills at all. you get 3-4 then death and so on... even with the best graphic I still have 1fps average (gtx590).

So we have frame fest with no "Kills" and no "Tactic" beside mindless limited grinding. :rolleyes:

Ok so I finish Ilum and going to get 3 or 9 warzones, and this is where the fun start.

Trying to get my wins I try to finish warzone without dc to my character screen for the 3th time 15sec before wz ends..... :confused:

I even don't wanna go into the hard disbalance of the classes or that no matter i have 700 "Expertise" i still get crited for 4k without any problem from half of the classes.

And after 15 wz that i played to get my 3 wins, I'm wating for the next day 1pm (daily reset) to start the fun again??

Game was announced October 21, 2008, so you had 4 years to make this game, and you make this.

Don't get me wrong game is good for single player best lvling i ever had, but that's it.

Tbh you guys should stick to the single player rpg.

Becouse this doesn't have "M" from mmorpg.

If u didn't had any idea you should copy Daoc/Guildwars one of the best pvp i had.

And for pve part, you had WOW,RIFT, etc etc.... was that so hard......??

And the part of this is "technical" perfection ?? you had countless mmorpg to learn from..

Every patch that comes fix 1 thing and brings 10 new bugs ?? *** ?? my 5 year old kids would do a better job.

With the interface i don't even wan't to start -->

I can't inv player from guild to group.

Disbanding group after warzone???

Can't see players guild or class or lvl by using shift key....

Whois commnad ?? is lol....

Guild bank after 2 months.....was that so hard to implement from the start ???

With this content and bugs this game should be free 2 play, no offence.

Anyways, i said what i had to say...

Best regards and lot's of luck Bioware, you'll need it. :mad:

"Im going back to being a wowtard"

Was the rest of it necessary?

Either way, I won't miss people who quit within a couple of months of release because the game isn't perfect.

There is a difference between wanting "perfection" and removing game-breaking issues at the end game PvP aspect. Perhaps you haven't learned what this is yet.

Either way, I won't miss people who quit within a couple of months of release because the game isn't perfect. MMO's are clearly not for you, especially at launch.

I didnt say im quitting the game, also didnt say the game is perfect. I had nothin to complain since then and patiently waiting for issue fixes while loving the game.

But do you think it's right you take like months to get let's see rank 70 "pvping" while some ppl can easily get it in like 2-3 days kill trading and not even pvping?

I love it. I'm a hardcore PVPer. What's the more superior option? WOW? (lol) Aion? (lol) Warhammer? (lol).

I'd assume you're an ex wow player that cannot play with such a lack of addons coaching you. That tends to be the problem most people are having with this game. They come from EZMODE World of Warcraft then come here and cannot function without a threat meter in PvE or devursive in PVP or healbot in everything.

Truth be told, baddies use addons as crutches. This game has no addons. So baddies have no crutch in PVP and fall flat on their faces. Hence why they think PVP is bad. Reality is, they are just bad.

IMO (in my opinion) Huttball is one of the most innovative takes on instanced PVP in a mmo. Quite possibly one of the most fun too.

Could not agree more. SO MUCH QQ on these forums. I would prefer add-ons never come. Filter out all the BADS that just got rocked and came running to the forums for solace a little faster. Your bad, its not the games fault. Try Harder or Rage Quit. Either way Im happy.

You people are in such denial, running the same 3 WZ's for the 1500th time to nauseam and standing in a zerg in Ilum is getting very boring very fast. It's only a matter of time, mark my words. Edited by KonduitX

thats your problem for thinking its OK for a company to release a bugged/broken game .

you know i forgot about the amount of ADDONs players had in WoW to make them look "good"? I mean you had healbot that literally told you who to heal and with what heal. You had an addon that allowed you to make your team members assist you (it was too much for the WOW players to just make an Assist (player name) and say ASSIST!).

That game was easy mode... most of your healers could not even heal in PvE without healbot... The skill in WoW rapidly decline from Vanilla to WotLK which probably had the worst MMO players.

Could you imagine, after having bought a new car, your standing at the dealership, and filling out your comment card and what you weren't satisfied with and could you imagine if you would have other customers surrounding you, basically telling you that "you suck" and "shut up", haha, people in the video game world are too funny.

The OP is correct, this game is truly broken in many ways and regardless of what the few casual gamers and star wars groupies that defend it have to say, it needs to be fixed and step one of that is to listen to the majority of your most "hardcore" players and they all say "fix it now or it will die".

Edited by x_Boots_x

The reason why the PvP in this game is bad is due to how buggy it is.

Here's a short list of things that I can come up with off the top of my head:

Hutball fire pits sometimes double tick.

Leaping over air vents in Hutball can sometimes put you in a different place than the server places you.

Alderaan turrets initially tick faster for Empire.

Not to mention classes that have such a low skill cap can put out competitive DPS(Merc/Commando).

Ilum is the biggest joke in this game by far. There is no safety net to prevent your faction from being outnumbered 2x+.

The "quality" of pvp depends on the players.

Which means it depends on the server.

If you came into this game, which was marketed as a storyline-driven MMO, expecting hardcore pvp rulesets then you should check what you are buying before you pay. At no point was this advertised as a pvp game, let alone a hardcore pvp game.

actually they did advertise this as " one of the greatest pvp games of all time" and "they are going to focus on making pvp better then any other game." so far they have made nothing, i say again, nothing but bad choices.

they honestly feel like blizzard 2.0. i stuck through bad patch after bad patch, nerf after nerf, bad descision after bad decision, for 6 years... im not doing this again with bioware.

once they condoned cheating for valor (valor farming, and spawn camping), i was done with this game. i unsubscribed and am waiting out my time. if in 6 months they wise up and make better decisions i will be back, but im not holding my breath or giving them 100$as i wait.

im not mad, just dissapointed that bioware isnt as wise of company as i hoped. i might see you guys in 6 months to a year, good luck.

you know i forgot about the amount of ADDONs players had in WoW to make them look "good"? I mean you had healbot that literally told you who to heal and with what heal. You had an addon that allowed you to make your team members assist you (it was too much for the WOW players to just make an Assist (player name) and say ASSIST!).

That game was easy mode... most of your healers could not even heal in PvE without healbot... The skill in WoW rapidly decline from Vanilla to WotLK which probably had the worst MMO players.

Umm... Healbot was only like that in Vanilla/TBC IIRC.

Addons that SHOULD be allowed in the game would be DPS meters, and customizable UI. A lack of a combat log completely shows a rushed game.