Infiltration vs the dreaded bubble

thefishdude

Here's my opening from stealth.

spinkick

clairvoyant strike x2

Force Potency & relics (3 charges of FP from Champ armor)

project (upheaval)

force breach

low slash (I hold onto stun in case they try to run or kite)

Now, we've all encountered the dreaded sorc bubble from time-to-time. I've seen my World of Hurt combo (project>FB) absorbed so many times that I start crying :mad:. For sorcs, I'm wondering if this might be a better opener and I'm looking for opinions from others.

spinkick

clairvoyant strike x2

low slash (or interrupt if they're casting the bubble)

Force Potency & relics

project (upheaval)

force breach

stun

I'm wondering if low slash will give me enough time to execute the World of Hurt combo on them. I'm interested to hear what others have tried.

Edited by thefishdude

as much as the bubble sucks i find CS x2 and project is more than enough to break it. some times i tage a force breach if its up. then i force stun. then if able a shadow strike followed by CS x2, project and force breach (if i didnt use it) plus spinning strike equals dead.

Also some times if my burst fail On sorc i just call it a day and snipe someone nears death to make me feel better lol

Edited by SvnStrSlm

The bubble is a pain. Even if I bring down the bubble with my burst, it takes long enough that someone else usually joins our 1v1 and I have to cloak out. In the rare time I broke through the bubble, I've used a similar tactic:

Spinning Kick

2xCS

Upheaval

FB - This will usually break the bubble

Low Blow

Pop Blackout, expertise stim and all my offensive abilities

Shadow Strike (if proc is on)

Stun

Repeat as necessary

Doesn't always work though.

just leave it, find another target, once u break his bubble he'll just spam heal (ull try to interrupt but then he'll use another heal) and then he'll rebubble since he only needs 20 seconds to rebubble since it only has a 4,5 second cooldown and a 20 second debuff (you cant outdamage his healing in 20 seconds), its obviously made for PVE and it destroys pvp so much since a sorc/sage also usually bubbles all his friends Edited by Reveillere

just leave it, find another target, once u break his bubble he'll just spam heal (ull try to interrupt but then he'll use another heal) and then he'll rebubble since he only needs 20 seconds to rebubble since it only has a 4,5 second cooldown and a 20 second debuff (you cant outdamage his healing in 20 seconds), its obviously made for PVE and it destroys pvp so much since a sorc/sage also usually bubbles all his friends

/agree

as it stands we cannot 1v1 a Decently PLayed Healer