First Contact with an alien race from TOR: who would you pick?

Loklamone

What a waste, i'd rather have a good species we can integrate in to earth's culture rather than just one that people want to punch in the face

Think of it this way.

With a completely alien species that is annoying living on Earth (or being in contact with us) it would allow humanity to band together in mutual hatred of the Gungan people.

Finally our petty arguments over race, culture and religion would end as we now have a new enemy to hate.

I've always said we will never have peace on earth until we find a new place to wage our wars and we will never have no racism until we have species-ism to fall back on.

That'd be a waste in my opinion, surely they'd have knowledge that'd benefit humanity which would be more useful than just using them as slaves. Plus slavery is evil :p

If they were slaves, then we'd have all their knowledge and expertise. Slaves aren't just for picking cotton.

If they were slaves, then we'd have all their knowledge and expertise. Slaves aren't just for picking cotton.

Yeah we'd have their knowledge, but they would hate us for forcing us to do it, so they would make small but deliberate mistakes that we wouldn't be able to notice causing a lot of injuries to humans. Working together is a much better option.

Yeah we'd have their knowledge, but they would hate us for forcing us to do it, so they would make small but deliberate mistakes that we wouldn't be able to notice causing a lot of injuries to humans. Working together is a much better option.

I'd like to think the thousands of years of war on our planet says something about our species.

We are, fundamentally, conquerors. We have that in our blood.

Evolutionarily speaking, all other intelligent species out there are a threat to us. They are a genetic code alien from our own and that genetic code "wants" to spread and thrive, at the expense of other genetic codes.

We need not look at space as some place to find fluffy friends, but instead as a place to conquer. To ensure our species stands above all other species. To ensure that our genetic code dominates.

In the end, no matter how intelligent we may be or how intelligent the other species out there may be, it comes down to animal vs animal (Well, unless they're like smart plants). Genes vs genes.

We rose to dominance on this planet, it's time for us to rise to dominance on others.

Ithorians. Mainly because as space hippies they seem the least likely to slaughter us by the billion and take the surviors into slavery.

On a related note, speces i would not want to make contact with before we have some serious pletary defenses.

1.Yevetha-Genocidal Xenophobic pcycopaths, and not above makeing us subjected speces do slave labor for them

2. Hutts- fairly self explanitory here, Gangsters and Slavemasters with bloated egos, I would not want to live on a hutt controlled world

3. Sith- unless i had some great degree of force senstivity (witch would allow me to escape my fate) i would become a slave to the empire. Not fun.

4. The Vong- At least if i proved myself worthy these bastards would have the decency to kill me.

Sith. Of course.

wat...dumb answer of the year award. You would be impaled the second you met them...I am pretty sure heavy-set gamers with greasy hair aren't worth negotiating with...oh, and since there are no force-sensitive people on the planet that we know of (other than Jesus, but that was a long time ago)...our whole race would be killed and/or enslaved. good job

I would like to meet Ashara Zavros. I would own her with my charms, turn her into my sex slave, and we would live happily ever after.