What are YOU doing while you wait?

Ubuu

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well right now I am sitting around online chatting with some rather friendly people. As for what I have been doing; working, hanging out and going for runs. Even though my next race isn't till March 17th, I like to keep my self in shape and not get rusty over the winter.

This is the worst release ever.

This isn't the release...

I'm working, and doing other things. Just being regular until it comes because when it does I'm going to drop into an irregular state of sleepless nights and isolation XD

I didnt pre-order till Oct 5th so I'm goin to spend the next few days watching "Jericho" on netflix.

How bout you?

I watched Jericho and I enjoyed it. If you like survival /end of the world shows you may also enjoy Jeremiah and the BBC series Survivors. Each of these is different in style but have common threads in that they are about people dealing with losing a familiar and convenient world and surviving in a new and dangerous one. Sadly Jericho and Jeremiah were cut short by creative bickering in the real world so don't expect much from the endings of those two. Lastly if you like zombie stories watch Walking Dead season 1 if you haven't already. There are a few silly happenings but still worth the viewing imho. You'll likely be in the game before you get through even one of these series but they are still pretty good shows. Since I've seen these shows already I just read the boards and spend time with my lady while I wait. Shouldn't be too long for me now. I'm guessing 14th or 15th. May the force be with you and may you get into the game soon. In the meantime enjoy the shows.

Are they still doing that series. Watched it for a bit and then just lost interest.

Not to derail the thread here but I just thought I'd mention the following to ReiperX without spoilers.

Jeremiah is about a man named Jeremiah and a man he meets in the first episode and their various adventures in a post apocalyptic world that was caused by an outbreak of a plague.

Jericho centers around a man and the town he grew up in after unexplained explosion goes off in the next town over.

The Walking Dead is about a Cop from Georgia and a group of survivors during a zombie apocalypses he is trying to help.

Now back on topic: Still hopping between SG1 and reading the forums.