Survivability got nerfed after 1.1.2?

KenzoPrime

I`m lvl 50 valor 72 Battlemaster sith Juggernaut, 690 expertiese. And i say Battlemaster because i deserved this title before the patch (that destroyed ilum) with a lot of wz playin.

I am good with juggernaut, played with all specs and fairly skilled.

After patch 1.1.2 something changed with survivability, it decreased, no matter the opponent the hits became... different. Firstly after 3-4 games against republic i thought "Did republic got buff?" But after some huttballs against empire - nothing changed, "Survivability decreased" is my opinion.

So... damage type changed? Expertise defences stats changed? something else? Not quite shure. But wz with my jug are different now.

Any thoughts? U feeling disturbance as i am? Something feels not right.

I thought this was just in my head, but I noticed it too on my tank Assassin. Didn't notice anything on my Mara or Pyro PT though... Just my Assassin seems to fold a lot faster now than last night.

Could just be my imagination, but that's what it feels like.

No. I battled opponents in champion gears and battlemaster gears AND the guys without expertiese or with less expertiese. I know how the bm`s hits and yes its as it should be. But the issue is - less expertiese guys started to hit alot higher, but mine dps havent changed as i think. So i guess expertiese got nerfed? Thats what discussion is about. Perhaps someone feels the same, that something changed. Edited by KenzoPrime

As it should, Sorcs have always had more survivability then Juggs

And better DPS

This isn't new

And you don't see a problem with that? A tanking class that goes down faster then a cloth wearing DPS/Healing class?

Edited by MoonsLightV

Same reply

It's probably your gear being negated to even playing field now

I've started to feel like I survive more now and that started a week before patch

I and it has to be gear because last couple weeks republic has been winning most wz on my server

If it is the reason at least take comfort that you had an experience with stomping less geared people all the underdog factions get for the valor grind is gear to negate yours

Which makes me wonder why the grind in the first place if the end expertise does nothing

It's there to give power to power hungry hardcore people and torture the underdogs

Again BW make valor unlock lots and lots of kewl designs of gear

Let really high end gear give small advantages to different abilities

And make gear set bonus part of mods enhancement etc so you can take it with you to

The kewl new gear design you make and for the trump all valor 100

Give us gear with an augment in addition to what pvp gear gives us

There is plenty of ways to put carrots out there it doesn't need

To be power. Grind will be done just to stand out and gear and customization

Will be more than enough .

my guildmate was raging all the time today... because his jug tank suddenly cant eat dmg anymore..

didnt believe him after i saw him dying like nothing with all his cooldowns up vs 2 guys?...

getting from full champ geared 19k hp down to 0 in 4-5 seconds trough all CDs

As it should, Sorcs have always had more survivability then Juggs

And better DPS

This isn't new

You're kidding right? The bubble gets popped in 2-3 hits (it absorbs ~2.5k dmg) max and after that you have light armor to deal with. The amount of utility that those classes have are on par with how squishy they are. Sorcerer and Sage are balanced. Less QQ.

Edited by Telaan

Guard is putting through full damage. Stop guarding people and you'll be fine. I just figured it out. Was doing my normal tanking thing and noticed when you guard someone you get max damage throughput.

between this and Ilum interupted playing again tonight. need real test server.

Guard is putting through full damage. Stop guarding people and you'll be fine. I just figured it out. Was doing my normal tanking thing and noticed when you guard someone you get max damage throughput.

Thx for the heads up. Perhaps i missed it, so gona check tomorrow. Cheers.

Still i 1v1 on ilum today and fights was pretty even despite my higher gear grade.

I may just be being paranoid as well, but i felt the same way on my fully geared assassin. I noticed starting after the patch today I had the "bolster" buff that "increased my stats, gear, etc to lvl 49" even though obviously it was a lvl 50 wz. Dunno if that has anything to do with it or if that makes everyone on equal footing.

I may just be being paranoid as well, but i felt the same way on my fully geared assassin. I noticed starting after the patch today I had the "bolster" buff that "increased my stats, gear, etc to lvl 49" even though obviously it was a lvl 50 wz. Dunno if that has anything to do with it or if that makes everyone on equal footing.

It said this prior to the patch as well.

Is this true? Guard is borked now?

And yes to a Combat Log. Absolutely necessary and needed at this point, especially considering how inept the Devs are in this game.