Its all Padme's fault! All of it!

MefuneAkira

Who leaves the completely unqualified idiot Jar Jar Binks in charge of Naboo's affairs with the entire republic senate, who is then tricked into calling for absolute authority for Palpatine?

Padme. Thats who.

What Anakin ever saw in her, I just dont know.

Tsk tsk.

:)

Obviously Jar Jar was qualified seeing as they all accepted him in such a position, he may have acted goofy and everything but that doesn't mean he couldn't 'grow up' on the inside so to speak. I mean after EP 1, he seems very able and growing up. He represents the child like wonder in people, but that doesn't mean he can't grow up and thus that child in him grows up into being a man. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Obviously Jar Jar was qualified seeing as they all accepted him in such a position, he may have acted goofy and everything but that doesn't mean he couldn't 'grow up' on the inside so to speak. I mean after EP 1, he seems very able and growing up.

Let's just ignore the Clone Wars series on T.V for a moment ....

Who leaves the completely unqualified idiot Jar Jar Binks in charge of Naboo's affairs with the entire republic senate, who is then tricked into calling for absolute authority for Palpatine?

How is it that Jar Jar is able to suggest such sweeping legislation? It's insanity.

Padme. Thats who.

Tsk tsk.

Uncle Palpy would still be alive if that little tramp didn't sleep with every Jedi that came through the door :p You know Kenobe was hitting that too!

Obviously Jar Jar was qualified....

You must have voted for Bush. Bazoing!

Uncle Palpy would still be alive if that little tramp didn't sleep with every Jedi that came through the door :p You know Kenobe was hitting that too!

Oh she was all over his saber. Giggity giggity goo!

Edited by MefuneAkira

Let's just ignore the Clone Wars series on T.V for a moment ....

Even without the show, what you see of Jar Jar later on is that he is growing up. He is put into a position where he needs to get rid of his child like wonder, and focus on serious matters. Near the end you see Jar Jar speaking to the entire senate about Palpatine and granting him emergency powers, you then see Jar Jar almost waiting to be laughed at but then he holds up his head and smiles as everyone in the senate is applauding/cheering for him.

Why people just look at Jar Jar from one movie and not the rest is beyond me. So he acts child like, WHO hasn't in their lives acted that way? What so your telling me when you become an adult, that suddenly your suppose to have your child like nature ripped out of you? NO! Just because your grown up, doesn't mean there isn't a little bit of child like essence within your body. Jar Jar just seemed to have a lot of it, and by EP 2 and 3 you see him phase out his child like nature more and more and become more like a grown man.

Even without the show, what you see of Jar Jar later on is that he is growing up. He is put into a position where he needs to get rid of his child like wonder, and focus on serious matters. Near the end you see Jar Jar speaking to the entire senate about Palpatine and granting him emergency powers, you then see Jar Jar almost waiting to be laughed at but then he holds up his head and smiles as everyone in the senate is applauding/cheering for him.

Why people just look at Jar Jar from one movie and not the rest is beyond me. So he acts child like, WHO hasn't in their lives acted that way? What so your telling me when you become an adult, that suddenly your suppose to have your child like nature ripped out of you? NO! Just because your grown up, doesn't mean there isn't a little bit of child like essence within your body. Jar Jar just seemed to have a lot of it, and by EP 2 and 3 you see him phase out his child like nature more and more and become more like a grown man.

Ahmed Best, is that you?

Padme. Thats who.

Tsk tsk.

Oy, mooie mooie! Yousa bombad! Yousa maken' the bad talken' to Padme! How wude!

;)

I have a more important subject that needs to be brought to light. What the piss happened to jar jar after the senate giving him ultimate power. Did he realize that it was his fault and killed himself? Did he go into exile? what happened, not that i care or anything.

It's R2D2's fault for reparing the Naboo ship in Ep 1.

If he wasn't able to fix it they would've died and the saga would've been half a movie.

Actually, its the fault the Trade Federation gunner who shot the rest of the astromechs but missed R2 as they left Naboo.

Edit: Sorry it was the gunners wife's fault for packing his lunch with a BBQ Nerf sandwich that had gone bad, which in turn made the gunner sick, hence the bad shooting.

Edit Edit: Sorry again, it was actually the butchers fault for.....ok Ill stop.

I have a more important subject that needs to be brought to light. What the piss happened to jar jar after the senate giving him ultimate power. Did he realize that it was his fault and killed himself? Did he go into exile? what happened, not that i care or anything.

Actually, what happened is...Jar Jar snuck onto Palpatines ship and shot Anakin's burnt body into space and put on the Darth Vader outfit.

Yes, Jar Jar is Darth Vader. You heard it here folks!

Actually, its the fault the Trade Federation gunner who shot the rest of the astromechs but missed R2 as they left Naboo.

Edit: Sorry it was the gunners wife's fault for packing his lunch with a BBQ Nerf sandwich that had gone bad, which in turn made the gunner sick, hence the bad shooting.

Edit Edit: Sorry again, it was actually the butchers fault for.....ok Ill stop.

You do bring up a good point..

Imagine how short this saga would have been if the bad guys who were shooting, actually didn't miss for once....

He just moved on with his life, he became a senator was considered an ally of the Empire he just did his job really.

If you watch that episode of "Robot Chicken Star Wars," you will find out what happened to Jar Jar. Here's the part I'm talking about:

;)

Padme. Thats who.

Tsk tsk.

Dat ***.