Why do Anakin and Padme love each other?

JustTed

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he (The actor is pretty cute) sorry if that's weird. :p

Why do people fall in love.. hmm age old question, and not one anyone can really answer. Perhaps it was the fact oh don't know ? - you know that huge part of the movie of Episode II was just about them ? and them falling in love - oh I don't know I give up, tell me why did they fall in love ? :D

Thats because your a girl. Girls think guys are cute, we thought it was weird because we are guys and we don't find guys hot lol.

So basically you never asked a question in the first place.

You can't read.

Post #1:

There doesn't seem to be any reason beyond they're both hot. They don't even have any reason to like each other.

I'm just picking this example, at random, to illustrate the categorical senselessness of the prequels, a judgement which I'm going to say is actually not an opinion. The prequels make no sense. Nothing any of the characters do is intelligible.

Until starting this game I had never met anyone willing to defend these clearly terrible films. You folks astound me. How can you square this circle in your minds?

"But you reject our answerz!!!!!11"

Yeah, I do, because they suck. I tell you why, and you all ignore it.

You're fan boys with blinders on. That's that.

Actually girls 16 to 2X prefer anakin. this whole emo thing has gotten really popular

A guy who murders a whole village with women and children included is not emo. He's not a bad-boy.

He's Charlie Friggin' Manson. Granted, Charlie had groupies, but does Padme seem like that type to anyone?

Lordy!

A guy who murders a whole village with women and children included is not emo. He's not a bad-boy.

He's Charlie Friggin' Manson. Granted, Charlie had groupies, but does Padme seem like that type to anyone?

Lordy!

i meant the constant whining is hot to girls that age. and that he struggles and destroyed an entire tribe but still acts nice to padme is also attractive to girls that age

Lordy!

Ted you lost,

Solbjorn won,

your opression will never return,

end of story.

i meant the constant whining is hot to girls that age. and that he struggles and destroyed an entire tribe but still acts nice to padme is also attractive to girls that age

No it isn't. Please, please, please, just go ask one!

Lordy!

and how many years ago was it cool to be a gangster and several chicks thought its was cool if you were in prison for murdering people?

Ted you lost,

Solbjorn won,

your opression will never return,

end of story.

You keep telling yourself that. With all the nonsense you have to swallow to enjoy the prequels, this is the least of the lies you're telling yourself.

No it isn't. Please, please, please, just go ask one!

you know what's funny,

you say we need to ask a REAL girl if they would marry/date/like somelike like anakin,

but you seem to forget that star wars and the real world are two different things with different morals and such.

Nope. Please go ask a girl.

Anakin is not a bad boy, he's a damn war criminal who does nothing but whine.

Girls don't like whiners, boys. Just try it.

Two things:

One: the popularity of Twilight proves your second statement false.

Two: She doesn't fall in love with him when he's a war criminal. It's not like he slaughtered a bunch of children and she was all "I have got to get me a piece of that". She loved him before hand and then when she heard what he'd done she didn't fully believe it.

Let me ask you somthing. If you get told someone you love, whether it be a partner, child, sibling, parent or whatever, has commited this horrible crime and you're assured that yes, they did do it, do you suddenly stop caring about the person or do you still love them and hold it in your heart that they didn't do it? Do you decide to just cut all contact with them or do you try and confront them and get their side of the story?

Now before you bring up the Sandpeople thing you should realise that in the SW universe Sandpeople are thought of as little more than animals, even by the Republic. The idea that Anakin slaughtered a tribe of them after his mother died in his arms, which by the way is a completely reasonable reaction, probably disgusted her a bit but Padme is full of empathy and would be far more concerned with what Anakin was feeling and the pain he was in then what he did to some animals in anger.

If your mother was killed by a pack of Orangutans and you then killed all the Orangutans would people consider you a monster? Of course not. They might think you overreacted a bit but they'd understand the want for revenge against the animals that killed your mother.

and how many years ago was it cool to be a gangster and several chicks thought its was cool if you were in prison for murdering people?

Married to a mobster? Maybe?

A mobster that comes home and cries about murdering children? Oh, and you're not even in a relationship with him yet.

You run the other way.

And how many of those mobster girls were Senators? Give me a break.