Save illum!

XeNoise

Illum, our open pvp area. What to say? Not mutch. Its just the worst open pvp place ever made. Never saw an element in a game with so many problems, its so damn sad.

First of all:

Something like 80% of our kills wont be counted.

The armaments idea is really stupid, there are something like 10 rockets to pick up and 20 players farming them. (Why? Cause normal pvp dont works so they have to do daily with this damn armaments) And now with the new patch the respawn time of these armaments is LONGER. That appears like a joke, i mean if the normal pvp dont works and we have to farm chest is not our fault. So why do you punish us?

Sometimes even if illum belongs to your faction you'll get only 20 valor.

Then: if i have to relog cause a bug causes that no kills are counted and i want to go back to the battle i cant. Why? Cause i will discover that im on another istance. And i can change cause there are no safe spots inside the pvp area.

You must really do something, its a really awesome game, but its just the worst choice if i want to do pvp at the moment.

I hope my post was not to offensive but im a human to, and if i have to run in a circle for 2 hours only to do the daily im getting angry like every normal person. And sorry for my bad english.

Edited by XeNoise

The armament crates were not nerfed. It was the pve crates that are not in the pvp zone.

Chests on Ilum now respawn less frequently to reduce potential gains from farming.

------------

If the guys from bioware played just one time on illum they had never did this fix.

Actually, I kinda like the armaments idea. I play on the republic side and the armaments area is like the area where I know imps will be for sure. Just yesterday we made like a group of like 5 people (only had 9ish repubs on illum >.<) and we just kept ganking imps one by one. It was actually pretty fun.

Let Ilum burn and die.

Maybe after a few more online game mags start highlighting the stunning list of failures in this and other area's they will hire some people that know what they are doing and start fixing things.

I wouldn't put any money on them doing the smart thing.

All I see in these thread are a bunch of babies who are sad that the game isn't feeding them kills and valor anymore, and now they actually have to play the game.

What most of these babies (albeit not all of them) will soon discover is that they actually *********** suck, 'tis the reason they resorted to trading kills with the enemy.

Illum is terrible. I'm glad I only signed up for a one month sub. I hope they can fix this game I really do, but it is just getting worse and worse.

inb4 It has only been out for a couple months, just wait it'll be good.

inb4 WoW wasn't this good at launch.

inb4 You should just lvl another character.

inb4 Bioware is new to MMOs

inb4 Just play another game.

inb4 If you hate it so much why are you here?

inb4 Go back to WoW.(I hate WoW by the way)

inb4 1.7 million subs.

inb4

babies
Edited by Fluffosaurusrex

Illum is terrible. I'm glad I only signed up for a one month sub. I hope they can fix this game I really do, but it is just getting worse and worse.

inb4 1.7 million subs.

inb4

Just curious bro. How was it better before with people swapping kills? I bet you were one of the *********** who were participating in such events.

inb4 1.7 million subs.

inb4

Wow you fanboys see nothing wrong with this game? Must be inbred.

The only thing that will save ilum is a flyby by the Deathstar.

Bro they're not going to just get rid of an entire world and system they've labored to create. They're going to try and work out all the kinks and the bugs.

Do you think people that swap kills are playing the game correctly? Do you agree with this method?

I mean at least bioware is taking steps to correct the issue.

They have CLEARLY demonstrated they are unable to do so.

How so?

The community responds about kill swapping and bag item rate. So what do they do? They make it harder to complete the daily and weekly and they make bonuses for bags more lucrative. How is this clearly demonstrating their inability to do so?

Oh wait, now you actually have to spend time on ilum fighting for kills and the crates? ****....so hard of a concept

How so?

The community responds about kill swapping and bag item rate. So what do they do? They make it harder to complete the daily and weekly and they make bonuses for bags more lucrative. How is this clearly demonstrating their inability to do so?

Oh wait, now you actually have to spend time on ilum fighting for kills and the crates? ****....so hard of a concept

They didn't make it harder to complete the daily and weekly - they bugged it to hell for EVERYONE.

Terrible changes doing massive collateral damage indicates utter incompetence.

Edited by EternalFinality

They didn't make it harder to complete the daily and weekly - they bugged it to hell for EVERYONE.

Terrible changes doing massive collateral damage indicates utter incompetence.

Explain please.

How exactly is it bugged?

Edited by Ebannaw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.