Patch 1.1.2 breakdown

darthtoph

Warzone wins are now supposed to count - they do not

Certain companion quests were supposed to be fixed - they were not

Sentinels were supposed to get a DPS increase - they got a DPS decrease/nerf

BW decided to upgrade/fix the UI some more (I still prefer the old one with greyed out icons) - we were given a cluster**** of flashy icons and now I can't tell **** apart

I could go on and on, random loss of sound still occurs when you tab etc.

Did the patch fix anything at all? Were we just given an empty shell labeled as a patch? *** BW?

Complete breakdown... of the patch?

Below are the patch notes on referencing the audio issues when DCing and logging back in:

"Players will no longer experience limited audio, black portraits, or the inability to initiate conversations when they reconnect after being disconnected. "

I dont see where "limited audio" was experienced and fixed from alt-tabbing... Submit another Bug on it so its noted and hopefully a patch is out fixing that... this fixed a different situation.

Edited by Creedon

if you people still dont get it... if you untrack the daily you will count the warzone wins jesus...

Having tracked, untracked the quests for various warzones I can tell you it makes no difference.

If it seems to for you grats, you can leave this thread and hopefully the forums altogether.

In the whole time I have played this game.. since release.. I have crashed maybe once in a WZ after patch 3 times.. and WZ wins still not counting.. USELESS.. IF you can't code OUTSOURCE IT!!

LOL. The code is outsourced now. That is the problem.

In the whole time I have played this game.. since release.. I have crashed maybe once in a WZ after patch 3 times.. and WZ wins still not counting.. USELESS.. IF you can't code OUTSOURCE IT!!

where does it say that this patch fixed the win count bug?

They are still trying to get it fixed. It is obviously not a simple fix otherwise it would be fixed.

Try untracking the missions. That fixed my wins not counting problem.

if you people still dont get it... if you untrack the daily you will count the warzone wins jesus...

This is complete garbage, which has been shown on a number of occasions in the PVP forum. In case you missed them all, however, here's the thing: it affects everyone in the warzone at the same time. Since my UI, quest log or any other client-side thing has no bearing on the experience of others, how is it that if I do not get credit for a win nobody else from either my premade group or from the pug members gets it either?

Please stop spreading this stuff around and pretending the issue is fixed when it clearly is not. I don't know what you could possibly hope to achieve with this other than, perhaps, convincing Bioware it's no longer something they should work on. To what end you would do such a thing, who can guess? But please, pretty please, stop saying you can resolve a clear server-side bug that affects all eight people with a client-side modification like untracking/abandoning the quest or refreshing the UI.

Edited by Mertissielle

Warzone wins are now supposed to count - they do not

Certain companion quests were supposed to be fixed - they were not

Sentinels were supposed to get a DPS increase - they got a DPS decrease/nerf

BW decided to upgrade/fix the UI some more (I still prefer the old one with greyed out icons) - we were given a cluster**** of flashy icons and now I can't tell **** apart

I could go on and on, random loss of sound still occurs when you tab etc.

Did the patch fix anything at all? Were we just given an empty shell labeled as a patch? *** BW?

Could you really go on an on?

I don't see any of the first three things you mentioned in the patch notes (besides a increase to one ability on Watchmen, not all Sentinels). And the last one is your preference, but an action that did actually occur in the patch.

Maybe actually take the patch and address it if you are going to label this thread as a breakdown of the patch? Or maybe change the topic to "Things the patch didn't say it covered but I'm still upset about"?

Edited by Scar

Normally I don't jump on the h8 wagon.

But as a marauder, I logged in for 1 game and I could tell everything was off.

1. Marauder DPS increase was not there, some are saying it was decreased?

2. Ended a warzone in victory (did not get credit).

3. Ability bars are a nightmare to learn, it feels like I am learning a brand new game. Just doesn't feel right.

Ability delay did seem better, BUT it seems everytime they fix ability delay it favors the ranged classes more.

This is complete garbage, which has been shown on a number of occasions in the PVP forum. In case you missed them all, however, here's the thing: it affects everyone in the warzone at the same time. Since my UI, quest log or any other client-side thing has no bearing on the experience of others, how is it that if I do not get credit for a win nobody else from either my premade group or from the pug members gets it either?

Please stop spreading this stuff around and pretending the issue is fixed when it clearly is not. I don't know what you could possibly hope to achieve with this other than, perhaps, convincing Bioware it's no longer something they should work on. To what end you would do such a thing, who can guess? But please, pretty please, stop saying you can resolve a clear server-side bug that affects all eight people with a client-side modification like untracking/abandoning the quest or refreshing the UI.

This really did fix my win not counting issue. Sounds to me that there may be more than one bug at fault.

Some people have their problems fixed by untracking it.

My issues started when I hit level 30 (did not have one instance before then). One warzone did not count. I untracked it and the very next warzone counted as well as the other mission I picked up at 30 that did not count for even playing in a warzone until I untracked it.

Just because a workaround does not help you does not mean it does not work for everyone. Just that it helps other people.

Hope they do get this fixed for all the other people having issues.

You fan boys are happy that things arent fixed? Why support a bad game?

Or maybe youre just that bad.

because I have faith that they will use my money to fix the game. If they don't there will be a point where I will no give them anymore of my money. Some people have reached that point, I have not.

You fan boys are happy that things arent fixed? Why support a bad game?

Or maybe youre just that bad.

Nope, we're playing casually, happily leveling and not letting something as trivial as bugs in a video game lead us to pointless e-tantrums and wasting people's time with useless posts like yours.

• Were in the patch notes do they say they fixed the warzone quest bug?
  • Sentinel is a buff if the crit surge multiplier is multiplicative. The guy in the PTR forums assumed that it wasn't, but another guy did and it turned out it was a buff. Since we don't have access to the formulas you can't really tell.
  • random loss of sound still occurs when you tab etc - where did they say they did that?
  • BW decided to upgrade/fix the UI some more (I still prefer the old one with greyed out icons) - we were given a cluster**** of flashy icons and now I can't tell **** apart (opinion)

As for the Doc bug I cannot test.

I do know that the op did not read the patch notes or research what he is saying.

So youre happy for them not to try to fix it asap? Fan boys amaze me.

I'm not happy but I have an understanding of what fixing code is all about. I also am willing to give them time.

I don't rage quit then troll the forums to try an sabotage the game.

works for me /shrug

So youre happy for them not to try to fix it asap? Fan boys amaze me.

It just amazes me how people translate ASAP as instantaneous. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Possible takes time.

Also, no evidence from the OP to what he says. So fail, try again.