How to get good expertise before 50

tekhiun

This is for all the new 50s that cry about when they go into a wz with 0 expertise and ****** gear. You can have 125-150+ expertise BY USING THE ENHACEMENTS ON THE PVP WEAPONS. Learn to play before qq please. My lvl 41 alt has 68 expertise and going up...

I like the sound of that, I'm rank 34 and have Full 20 PvP set, Full 40 PvP set, 780 Merc Comms so I'll need something to spend my WZ Commendations on soon. Guess I can blow it on PvP weapons and get the enhancements off :D. Thanks for the tip!

it is true what you say but mind that top PvP weapon is like lvl 44. It means that if you use enhancement from it you will slightly gimp your stats which may or may not nullify bonus from expertise you got depending on class you play. Also it will mean that you have to use moddable gear (orange/purple if u got it).

In general I think it is a good idea coz it IS very important to have best possible gear as fresh 50 entering WZ. I've seen too many people wearing lvl 40 greens as lvl 50s ragequitting WZs it hurts.

it is true what you say but mind that top PvP weapon is like lvl 44. It means that if you use enhancement from it you will slightly gimp your stats which may or may not nullify bonus from expertise you got depending on class you play. Also it will mean that you have to use moddable gear (orange/purple if u got it).

In general I think it is a good idea coz it IS very important to have best possible gear as fresh 50 entering WZ. I've seen too many people wearing lvl 40 greens as lvl 50s ragequitting WZs it hurts.

It's 46, actually. Keep in mind though, the Expertise stat comes only from the enhancement. You're completely free to use whatever level mods are appropriate for you. This is exactly how I got my merc in some expertise once she was at 50. Still nowhere near the level of expertise that cent/champ gear has, but a very good headstart nonetheless. Hell, I had horrible luck before hitting BM that I never got a mainhand gun. I still had the lvl 46 PVP gun with some upgraded mods (keeping the expertise enhancement) and it served me just fine. Glad to see people using their noggin to give themselves an advantage instead of crying for game changes.

Happy hunting. :)

Yup, so many players with horrendous gear. At level 34, I have a full orange set besides bracer/belt, all with ~3 levels difference of my actual level so 31/34 mods. Just use the Commendations on each planet to buy them. Have blue+ Implants from Biochem etc. Most people just think because they are bolstered, that stats on armor doesnt mean a thing.

well you also should of had 6 bags to open as soon as you turned 50. Which if you were lucky you could get atleast one piece of Champion Gear from (me I got 2) And now you will get 90 Centurion Comms and 42 Champion Comms from those 6 bags plus still have a small chance to get a Champion token.

Is it really worth spending 3k commendations for 100 expertise? Thats like nothing

still better than zero, right? and it will only mean you have orange/purple gear on you and if you are smart it will be slotted with top end lvl 50 mods. Can't be bad and it will always be >>> lvl 40 green questing gear.