Nadia...Unattractive?

Ashenic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's neither attractive nor unattractive to me as women aren't my thing but her voice is enough to want me to airlock her with C2.

I really can't stand that whiny, girlie thing she has going on.

"Let me take the next one!"

"I'm stronger than I thought!"

B**** Please! I'm the one dealing most of the damage here!

I like her.

Try to live with default "Sleeplessnight-eyes" Risha (for 16 Levels) or "Horrorface-Zabrak" Akavi Spaar... Smuggler is a lot more screwed up.

I love me my Corso so I hope I don't have to deal with Risha! I play sawbones though so he's not a bad choice.

"Let me take the next one!"

"I'm stronger than I thought!"

B**** Please! I'm the one dealing most of the damage here!

LOL you made me laugh :D

Edited by eldelphia

Um...

Forget all them, I just want to send Tharan Cedrax to the Hutt Prison, so I can steal Holiday Technology, Holiday is the best chick in the game in my opinion. Hehe..

Think about it.. Lightweight, has an off switch, visually pleasing, if her voice gets to annoying, just mute it.

All kidding aside. Realize that future customizations are sure to be forthcoming as well as other companions. It just takes time.

Hehe, poor BW devs :) No matter what you do, always some people dislike, some love. Best they can do is add more options (customization, new companions, etc).

Really like Nadia myself, both looks and personality. But can understand some might feel the over-enthusiastic attitude being annoying. Should have made Kira/Nadia available to both Jedi classes, would solve some problems at least.

Hehe, poor BW devs :) No matter what you do, always some people dislike, some love. Best they can do is add more options (customization, new companions, etc).

Really like Nadia myself, both looks and personality. But can understand some might feel the over-enthusiastic attitude being annoying. Should have made Kira/Nadia available to both Jedi classes, would solve some problems at least.

Honestly, I don't really care about romance with an npc. People clamor for it, but investing yourself in a "relationship" that isn't real is just going to lead to disappointment. It has to end somewhere, and pretty soon everyone is going to hit a "that's it?" moment when they realize they can't go any further, or keep talking to their digital boyfriend/girlfriend.

Edited by Whatsalightsaver

Honestly, I don't really care about romance with an npc. People clamor for it, but investing yourself in a "relationship" that isn't real is just going to lead to disappointment. It has to end somewhere, and pretty soon everyone is going to hit a "that's it?" moment when they realize they can't go any further, or keep talking to their digital boyfriend/girlfriend.

Just one part of the gameplay. It's all pixels - romance options, rare loot from bosses, pvp achievements... From what I've heard, people watching TV "too much" decades ago were considered strange, now it's a standard to watch that soap opera every nite :)

Edited by Freor

Pretty much. I felt in all my conversations with her she was trying to convince me she was "all grown up" and mature. If you're all grown up you don't have to tell people you're all grown up :S

Since she's a Padawan that started training at a rather late age and has had a lot of responsibility thrust on her so her incessant "all grown up" kind of natural.

My only dissapointment with Nadia is as a Jedi Shadow she is next to useless. I have tank companions that can switch to dps and heal companions that can switch to dps but Nadia can't tank or heal?

Other than her poor affinity for Shadow, I find her the most likeable companion I have, shame Bioware gave companions classes, how cool would companions be if we could actualy tailor our favourite companion to be the class we most want to work with?

In contrast, I HATE Tharan and he is sooo good I just have to use him, the guy joined a Jedi ship, hits on me and then disagrees with everything i say as a Jedi

I want companions because I like their personality but I have to take companions because of their class synergy.

I like Nadia, I just wish the face paint(I wanna say Corpse Paint) was all over her skin, she looks odd in the bikini. Fitted out with the Coruscant Social I dress though, and I think she's cute. :)

I too wish I could make her into a sage-type healing class, Tharan is a bit of a ****.

Edited by RGMetal

I love me my Corso so I hope I don't have to deal with Risha! I play sawbones though so he's not a bad choice.

D

Dont worry, Corso is it for you. Risha is Sniper (Ranged Damage), more Damage than Corso, but squishy. Guess if you keep Mr Riggs well-equipped, you have zero problems, and never have to bear Risha... Akavi has a cool voice, but looks like Dath Mauls Sis.. in all Customisations.

Corso i think, is actually a cool character.. in s funny farmboy way, and the best Henchman a lightside Smuggler might want.

Just one part of the gameplay. It's all pixels - romance options, rare loot from bosses, pvp achievements... From what I've heard, people watching TV "too much" decades ago were considered strange, now it's a standard to watch that soap opera every nite :)

True, to a degree. Reading the forums, I personally feel far too much weight is given to this feature by the players. While it's true that the game is *all* pixels, you're not trying to flirt with and marry your raid bosses. There's an expectation for intimacy with the romance options, and it's a false one imo. I admit being sucked in briefly before I realized "this is silly". All in all I think the system has more potential to disappoint than please, but maybe that's just me. Other opinions are valid.

If I like them (nah jk.)

Edited by Whatsalightsaver

After all other companions that not fit to my light-sided diplomatic consular I found Nadia pretty good. At least she don't want to hunt everyone down and not question my every decision.

or a sociopath dating a sentient simulation.