The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Any other Sith Warriors in here?

Lagerhat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that you should keep him like that if only for bragging rights!

I salute you and tip my hat for your achievement, good sir. I can't imagine how painful some things would be. Even supplementing Warzone and Space XP to the planetary and class quests.

What was your Warzone experience like with this guy? I imagine he still had to compete against champion and battlemaster geared 50s when he was low level (before the divide)?

What kind of rewards did you see for your class missions? I know that the missions themselves aren't affected by and advanced class (only base classes), but I seem to remember rewards being tailored specifically for an advanced class.

You are a LEGEND!

Toasting in legendary thread!:D

Edit: You have completed Hardcore mode, the rest of us are f***ing casuals.

Edited by Walex

Yeah farming services wouldn't bother turning that off, making settings changes, choosing an AC or checking the mailbox.

;)

I know I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore.....so I lied.

I didn't even think of that...but that pretty much explains it doesn't it. The little Chinese people who run those power leveling places can't read English so why would he check your mail, go through your helpful hint things, or pick an AC for you? I knew I couldn't possibly be the only one who calls BS on this.

Plus the curiously lack of anymore responses from the OP leads me to believe your beloved, epic UNDECIDED hero was reported, suspended and/or banned.

I knew there was a reason 2-live-crews "BANNED IN THE USA" kept playing in my head.

I know I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore.....so I lied.

I didn't even think of that...but that pretty much explains it doesn't it. The little Chinese people who run those power leveling places can't read English so why would he check your mail, go through your helpful hint things, or pick an AC for you? I knew I couldn't possibly be the only one who calls BS on this.

Plus the curiously lack of anymore responses from the OP leads me to believe your beloved, epic UNDECIDED hero was reported, suspended and/or banned.

I knew there was a reason 2-live-crews "BANNED IN THE USA" kept playing in my head.

OP is not banned. He has picked an AC and is currently online. We had a nice little chat when we played together and he had full command of the English language. Why is it so inconceivable that OP doesn't wish to respond to a thread where so many are being overly hostile and calling him a cheater?

OP is not banned. He has picked an AC and is currently online. We had a nice little chat when we played together and he had full command of the English language. Why is it so inconceivable that OP doesn't wish to respond to a thread where so many are being overly hostile and calling him a cheater?

Of course he speaks English, the powerlvlers are done and he's got control now. Why would they stick around after hitting 50 when they have other ******* that pay people to play for them to run? lol

Enoch - my last post was only about 12 hours ago. I'll be around, since I'm not going to be banned for not botting. What's with the 52 mail = bot? I did open my mailbox frequently. After opening it, I'd check the box for all the ones with items/credits and hit the "Get all Attachments" button and close the window. I didn't care to read them or delete them, so the unread message counter on the UI never went down. I'll read them eventually. I appreciate your skepticism, but you've gone a bit far declaring it impossible. I can't imagine what you'll say once I or someone else posts a video of an AC-less warrior soloing the class quest bosses.

As for the tutorial window, once I minimized it, it never bothered me and I never thought about it again. It's good to know I can disable it though.

Wolfwynd - I haven't tested it, but I can't see how an immortal juggernaut would be harder to level. You get heavy armor and extra stats from a generator offhand, not to mention all the talents and juggernaut specific skills. That being said, kick and pummel strike hit harder than most AC skills. I used them every possible time, and given that they can only be used within a short window, I imagine many juggernauts don't even use them and that might have made leveling for me easier than for such a jugg.

Walex - I didn't try pvp until after the 50 bracket was created. I think my best game was before level 25 where I managed 6 medals and 160k damage. It was all downhill from there and I was completely worthless at 50. I'd average 60k damage and 2-3 medals a match.

Friarchuggs - Not having an AC means the only skills you get are the ones under the Sith Warrior tab in the ability window. There is no access to the shared talent tree.

Cheyanna - Haha, I wonder what he had to say. I'm on Warriors of the Shadow.

Kytok - I remember questing on Balmorra with you! Thanks for the support.

Enoch - my last post was only about 12 hours ago. I'll be around, since I'm not going to be banned for not botting. What's with the 52 mail = bot? I did open my mailbox frequently. After opening it, I'd check the box for all the ones with items/credits and hit the "Get all Attachments" button and close the window. I didn't care to read them or delete them, so the unread message counter on the UI never went down. I'll read them eventually. I appreciate your skepticism, but you've gone a bit far declaring it impossible. I can't imagine what you'll say once I or someone else posts a video of an AC-less warrior soloing the class quest bosses.

As for the tutorial window, once I minimized it, it never bothered me and I never thought about it again. It's good to know I can disable it though.

Wolfwynd - I haven't tested it, but I can't see how an immortal juggernaut would be harder to level. You get heavy armor and extra stats from a generator offhand, not to mention all the talents and juggernaut specific skills. That being said, kick and pummel strike hit harder than most AC skills. I used them every possible time, and given that they can only be used within a short window, I imagine many juggernauts don't even use them and that might have made leveling for me easier than for such a jugg.

Walex - I didn't try pvp until after the 50 bracket was created. I think my best game was before level 25 where I managed 6 medals and 160k damage. It was all downhill from there and I was completely worthless at 50. I'd average 60k damage and 2-3 medals a match.

Friarchuggs - Not having an AC means the only skills you get are the ones under the Sith Warrior tab in the ability window. There is no access to the shared talent tree.

Cheyanna - Haha, I wonder what he had to say. I'm on Warriors of the Shadow.

Kytok - I remember questing on Balmorra with you! Thanks for the support.

Lies. Secrets and lies.

I still don't believe you. lol. maybe its just the way I read your responses, but I find your holier than thou responses mildly entertaining.

Not only do I accuse you of either lying or cheating, but I accuse you of using alternate accounts to post responses to your own thread.

I'll think of something else you have done before too long so just be patient.

There are scores of videos on youtube from people playing through class stories, showing cutscenes. I remember watching this vid (I think SI story) in which the guy had like 80 unread messages. Guess all those must be chinese farmers too but with fraps on. Oh yeah, those farmers sure were taking some time thinking about an answer in the dalogue or even repeating that dialogue to choose different answers.

Chinese. Chinese everywhere.

There are scores of videos on youtube from people playing through class stories, showing cutscenes. I remember watching this vid (I think SI story) in which the guy had like 80 unread messages. Guess all those must be chinese farmers too but with fraps on. Oh yeah, those farmers sure were taking some time thinking about an answer in the dalogue or even repeating that dialogue to choose different answers.

Chinese. Chinese everywhere.

silence yourself lagerhats alt. you fool no one.

Actually I will probably need an alt after this thread. until I see proof or something other than youtube I still claim shenanagins. Plus where is this youtube link anyway.

Bioware is going to have to create a talent tree JUST FOR YOU. Give you the best of both world between the classes. If I was a developer that's what I'd do. If nothing else they should credit you two 50s, one for each AC on the warrior.

/bow. The Emperor has returned.

Epic troll.

Obvious photoshop too. You people are way too gullible :w_confused::w_rolls_eyes::w_embarrass:

Look at the translucent pane top on the right handish side. You can see the bodies of the npc's in the background line up perfectly. meaning he would have had to stand in that exact spot with his view at that exact angle at 10 and 50... I find that hard to believe.

silence yourself lagerhats alt. you fool no one.

Actually I will probably need an alt after this thread. until I see proof or something other than youtube I still claim shenanagins. Plus where is this youtube link anyway.

Not sure if you're serious or trolling at this point. You really think a guy who joined in july 2009, created forum alt 2 years later just for this occassion? Or am I being stupid cause I'm falling for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7u6UPPaEk&feature=BFa&list=SPAE3F4BE38EEA4557&lf=list_related

Couldn't find the 80+ one but here you have an agent vid. Beginning of act 3 - 63 pms.

PS. If you're trolling me at this point - well played.

Epic troll.

Obvious photoshop too. You people are way too gullible :w_confused::w_rolls_eyes::w_embarrass:

Check one of the posts few pages back. Guy says he ran this screenshot through some pixel checking program or whatever it is and came up short.

Edited by gibmachine

Not sure if you're serious or trolling at this point. You really think a guy who joined in july 2009, created forum alt 2 years later just for this occassion? Or am I being stupid cause I'm falling for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7u6UPPaEk&feature=BFa&list=SPAE3F4BE38EEA4557&lf=list_related

Couldn't find the 80+ one but here you have an agent vid. Beginning of act 3 - 63 pms.

PS. If you're trolling me at this point - well played.

Check one of the posts few pages back. Guy says he ran this screenshot through some pixel checking program or whatever it is and came up short.

Yeah i'm trolling. I still don't believe him, but eventually his responses will convince the rest of you that he is full of it.