1.1.2 Tomorrow - Hopefully this "buff" ends up actually being a buff

Tumri

I support us having a SORC-LIKE pull ability.

I support Carnage getting FIXED first THEN buffed. Fix Ataru so it works with large hitboxes so that I don't have to stand in fire to get them off, and then buff it so that Massacre = Annihilate.

I support Anni getting their Bleedout Talent fixed at long last.

I support us having a SORC-LIKE pull ability.

I support Carnage getting FIXED first THEN buffed. Fix Ataru so it works with large hitboxes so that I don't have to stand in fire to get them off, and then buff it so that Massacre = Annihilate.

I support Anni getting their Bleedout Talent fixed at long last.

whats wrong with massacre? You want it to do the same damage as annihilate?

I hope they don't destroy marauder PvE like they did operative. I was looking forward to a concealment/lethality op dps too and sure enough ppl whined about it and they are now completely not viable for operation dps apparently, but that's for another forum we're here to talk Sith warrior.

I'd really like to see carnage fixed and buffed b/c it's extremely fun to play and rocks pvp, but it just isn't the same as anni or rage in PvE.

I'm still all for BW finally getting over their love of SIs and BHs and balancing them out though :p. Just if they'd look at tracer missile/ grav vortex and the SI/JC absorbs.

TM/Grav round will still be used because of all the extra damage our skills make use of the heat signatures and gravity vortex. Seriously, play an arsenal/gunnery up to the 20s and you'll start to see it's not because of how awesome Grav Round/***-Blaster-Missile is, but because it's pretty much required to do any real single target damage.

TM/Grav round will still be used because of all the extra damage our skills make use of the heat signatures and gravity vortex. Seriously, play an arsenal/gunnery up to the 20s and you'll start to see it's not because of how awesome Grav Round/***-Blaster-Missile is, but because it's pretty much required to do any real single target damage.

don't you guys get like 40% armor pen from the canister/cylinder alone then the grav round adds another 25%?

hmm undermines knockbacks means i r special ed hmm... YES i get it finally... in order to be a great melee i must move my target further away from me... its all comming together now i tell ya

Because there aren't countless times in PVP where controlling the enemy and placing him in a WORSE position wouldn't benefit you more than not being able to do it at all. You act like you should be pressing your CC cool downs every time the CD is up. It's no wonder you don't know how to properly value an ability as strong as knock backs are. This is only considering team play as well, if you wanted to talk solo queue/1v1/2/3 whatever fights the value grows exponentially.

Knock backs are arguably the strongest form of CC in the game IF you can use them correctly.

I would love to have a pull or a knockdown. They could easily make Savage Kick usable in PvP and apply the knockdown effect to that. Roundhouse kicking someone in the face and then seeing them on the ground looks pretty epic in my head.

I honestly don't believe we need either, but it would be fun to have! Make our OP...ummm....more OP....

Edited by Hellion_X

Just tested it on a random crap mob, just to see how the multiplier is applied.

Base damage bleed from rupture on random strong mob on ilum: 208

Crit damage bleed = 446

My crit multiplier at current is 84.26%, so add in the 30% to the surge, how we were hoping it was not going to be applied as, giving 114.26%. So a multiplier of 2.1426

208*2.1426 = 445.66

So round that up, and that is figure that came up.

So sad news guys, we were in fact nerfed a little. The 30% is added to the crit multiplier, it is not it's own multiplier. So our baseline damage is lower, as is our crit bleed damage.

Just tested it on a random crap mob, just to see how the multiplier is applied.

Base damage bleed from rupture on random strong mob on ilum: 208

Crit damage bleed = 446

My crit multiplier at current is 84.26%, so add in the 30% to the surge, how we were hoping it was not going to be applied as, giving 114.26%. So a multiplier of 2.1426

208*2.1426 = 445.66

So round that up, and that is figure that came up.

So sad news guys, we were in fact nerfed a little. The 30% is added to the crit multiplier, it is not it's own multiplier. So our baseline damage is lower, as is our crit bleed damage.

considering you have that high surg... as far as i remember champ gear doesnt come with much surge... my crit multiplier is arround 60%...

so yeah...

"...slight dmg increase.." in ur face...

wonder if they ever play their own game..

dots ticking for amazing 180-200 dmg gj!!

did they do something to the bleed crit chance??

with jujo stacks mine is arround 55%... im having 7-8 ticks not critting at all... berserk... and tthen again... 7-8 ticks no crit at all...

did 380k damage on voidstar and barely scratched 50k healing ... oO

considering you have that high surg... as far as i remember champ gear doesnt come with much surge... my crit multiplier is arround 60%...

so yeah...

To be honest, they only thing they did wrong was say that it was a DPS increase.

Bleedout was broken. We all knew it would get fixed eventually. Doesn't stop us from living in de Nile (not just a river in Egypt!), but they could've just as easily said "hay, we're fixing this bug, but so that Marauder isn't totally useless, we're buffing one of your other skills to take up some of the slack".

so yeah...

did they do something to the bleed crit chance??

with jujo stacks mine is arround 55%... im having 7-8 ticks not critting at all... berserk... and tthen again... 7-8 ticks no crit at all...

did 380k damage on voidstar and barely scratched 50k healing ... oO

As I say, that was just a test on a random mob to test out the multiplier and how to works! As for my surge values, well, I've ripped a lot of enhancements out! Usually I aim for about 80% surge, due to diminishing returns, but just got some new pieces which had surge on, so it's a bit higher than that at the moment!

It is a small nerf overall, but after a bit of pvp I can still hold my own, only thing i'm annoyed about is BW lying to us saying it'll be a dps increase, if they straight forwardly came out and said, okay, we're fixing it, it'll be a small decrease in dps I'd be fine, as they're upfront about it.

I loved but really LOVED marauder's annhilation tree bacause you can be decisive by killing a target very fast, now i have to spec rage if i want to be competitive,and is sad 'cause single target i deal less damage and is harder to do 1vs1, and i love annhilation survaivability, now i have to throw it away, hope they fix it

I loved but really LOVED marauder's annhilation tree bacause you can be decisive by killing a target very fast, now i have to spec rage if i want to be competitive,and is sad 'cause single target i deal less damage and is harder to do 1vs1, and i love annhilation survaivability, now i have to throw it away, hope they fix it

Rage/Focus will always be the bad spec. Anni still best, no defenestration necessary.

I posted this in another thread, but i have been testing the numbers over and over again on the same champion mob on Corellia.

I have noticed a drop in damage/dps from the patch. Wearing 4/5 tionese, 1/5 columi and my deadly saber dot crit ticks went from 1412 a tick down to around 1305.

And when using Rakata surge adrenal stacked with power relic, deadly saber crit dot ticks are now 1594, and pre-patch i could get those over 1600. So I am not seeing any dps increase as the patch notes suggested " Changes to Hemorrhage and Bleedout result in an overall increase in Damage Per Second.

**EDIT** (had buffs from other classes running) numbers now reflect self buff.

Edited by Mimnock

I posted this in another thread, but i have been testing the numbers over and over again on the same champion mob on Corellia.

I have noticed a drop in damage/dps from the patch. Wearing 4/5 tionese, 1/5 columi and my deadly saber dot crit ticks went from 1412 a tick down to around 1305.

And when using Rakata surge adrenal stacked with power relic, deadly saber crit dot ticks are now 1594, and pre-patch i could get those over 1600. So I am not seeing any dps increase as the patch notes suggested " Changes to Hemorrhage and Bleedout result in an overall increase in Damage Per Second.

**EDIT** (had buffs from other classes running) numbers now reflect self buff.

Well, one thing you have to consider is that Rakata stims and adrenals were nerfed too, which will effect your number comparisons. Should have tested w/out using either (I'm guessing your not-adrenal test still has your stim).

Yeah i have 30% crit, unbuffed. That fight i came out at about 330k damage, and had 42k healing, thats about 15k lower than usual. I also noticed my bleed crits where for less but that may be down to expertise, from around 1200 to 1000, i have 80%ish surge.

Nerfing our DPS isn't ok. I have one role to play, that is damage, i have no cc and 1 gap closer. My survivability is not to hinder somebody else, and being honest i don't even use those skills to survive, I use them to kill the opposition. I am not trying to make it out of the gaggle of people that are trying to kill me, unless I positively have no hope of killing one of them. I'd finish off a healer and die any day of the week over running away, and MAYBE getting out alive to sit and heal.

My damage was fine before Bioware as was this class once geared, thanks anyway but your "buff" isn't needed or appreciated. Please return to sender. Oh and if this is a buff, i would HATE to see a nerf.