50 in one day cansel account..

Frippster

... Are you saying you had and cancelled 50 accounts in one day, or that you reached level 50 in one day?

If the former, what on earth are you doing with 50 accounts that wouldn't involve a gold selling operation?

if the latter, how can you talk about the story in the game if you managed to hit 50 in a day?

I play Darkness Sith Assassin and I am not having problems in PVP. Heck I did not even touche PVE yet.

If you getting killed to fast, get more gear. If you are getting stun locked, most likely you are facing more than 1 person and thus what do you expect?

... Are you saying you had and cancelled 50 accounts in one day, or that you reached level 50 in one day?

If the former, what on earth are you doing with 50 accounts that wouldn't involve a gold selling operation?

if the latter, how can you talk about the story in the game if you managed to hit 50 in a day?

He is saying he hit 50, and now after one day at 50 he is canceling his account.

He is saying he hit 50, and now after one day at 50 he is canceling his account.

in which case he either needs to study english a little bit more, because thats not what his title says, or rant in his native language.

This is the internet and forums are full of bad spellers and those that must point out bad spellers. I tend to give people that use English as a second language a break since I know I would not do well on any Asian forum...lol.

As for OP perhaps he was counting all the troll in this forum section that posted I Unsub threads?!? lol

Edited by AlphaBraddox

This is the internet and forums are full of bad spellers and those that must point out bad spellers. I tend to give people that use English as a second language a break since I know I would not do well on any Asian forum...lol.

As for OP perhaps he was counting all the troll in this forum section that posted I Unsub threads?!? lol

Depends. If all the thread becomes is one giant long, nearly incoherant rant, then i have no sympathy.

Hey all I said was spell check please. Not ripping on the guys spelling. I understood what he was talking about. He phonetically spelled the words so English is probably not his first language.

Hey all I said was spell check please. Not ripping on the guys spelling. I understood what he was talking about. He phonetically spelled the words so English is probably not his first language.

I would have been happy with just semi readable grammar. ;)

On topic, saying Warhammer PvP was good sauce kind of made me scratch my noggin in confusion.

how bout yall **** about the spelling? if you cant read it, your stupid, thats that... its pretty simple to understand if you have a brain, so he had some typo's... as if you never have, lmao, this games community is just as stupid as its devs

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.