Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Ki Sazen DAT BUTT

hwnstylez

Whats disturbing is you made a chick character (even though ur a guy).

I too am guilty of this. My sorc is male but alas my OP went female.

Mostly because if i make an "evil" character in any game...i chose to do it as a female character. I feel like I can actually be evil where if I played male I would just come off as an A-hole.

I do find it funny that nearly all ops/snipers I come across are female.

Mostly because if i make an "evil" character in any game...i chose to do it as a female character. I feel like I can actually be evil where if I played male I would just come off as an A-hole.

Lol, I can see that, I sort of feel like a ****** a-hole when playing my sith war.

maybe its because they want to be kerrigan/nova :p

Ahhhh, the infamous "Bioware Buttshot." This is a reoccurring theme in their games (not complaining). I cracked up in Mass Effect 2 when you talk to Miranda in her office and she leans on the table and her butt fills 80% of the screen. And it was a dialog choice so it stayed like that until you continued the conversation. Not very subtle, but now it is kind of an Easter egg for me. I try to spot the blatant ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.