Troll

Vampari

If you die and repond to a troll in hutball , u will be kicked as afk, time very short! Pirotech is resident hutball troll, u repsond , u kicked as not enough time to cross line!

Cave troll, or one in the dungeon?

Anywho, i guess hes refering to the 1 min deserter counter that can f, you over if you miss 1 door due to chatting.

I find it way more annoying that in voidstar when you defence first and you join que at 40 sec, your to late for the first door opening?!?

or even worse your loading time takes 40 sec, which leaves you with 20 sec to enter the WZ. This means you get kicked out if your unlucky with the doors.

I was kicked from WF yesterday for reporting a speedhacker.. same reason, too long in start-zone.

The hacker kept on playing...

Perhaps you should consider taking note of the exploiters name and submitting your report after the match is over? Just a suggestion, it's not as if they are going to see and respond to your ticket in the time span of that match anyway.

Perhaps you should consider taking note of the exploiters name and submitting your report after the match is over? Just a suggestion, it's not as if they are going to see and respond to your ticket in the time span of that match anyway.

Common sense has no place in my life :D