What do you do in Real Life SWTOR player? And what class did you pick?

JohnExponent

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 911 Call Dispatcher. Not exactly where I dreamt of going, but I am gonna apply to be a cop soon.

I have one of each class, but my mains are my Light Side Marauder and Grey Trooper.

I just love killing things before they kill me.

This is funny because I watch "Alaska State Troopers " tv show and when I tell people about the show I call it "Alaska Storm Troopers" !

Between my wife and me we run a holding with shares in different companies we started and either run or run through partners/managers spread over Europe and Turkey.

And I play a Sith Inquisitor ~ the healing type. I am not sure what's this is called as I am afraid I can not play daily... and sometimes not even weekly.

I am a computer repair / salesperson at Office Depot while I finish my degree... most days, I love my job.

I picked a Smuggler because I envision my character being a Han Solo type, out not only to take stuff right out from under the Empire's noses to **** in their grits, but also to find great treasure and explore new worlds.

I'll be rolling a 2nd class sometime soon, but haven't given a thought to what it might be yet.

High School student, going to uni after the summer.

Play a Guardian tank, because it's what I know best from other games + I hate seeing other people get hurt, so I let enemies focus on me instead :)

Edited by Pangeri

I'm a flight instructor and I picked Vanguard tank. Both work and the game have unique challenges and loads of worthwhile rewards - the tank aspect rounds out a leadership role well and the vanguard tank is a breath a' fresh air from a usually sword n' board tank from MMO's past.

I am a former Kindergarten teacher. I have two little boys (6) who love Star Wars and often watch me play or "help" me in missions, lol :)

I now design and sculpt dolls fulltime. I've been Roleplaying since I was 8 :) (which was in the '80's, ha!)

I have three Characters, a Sith Assassin, a Jedi Consular and I just created a Republic Trooper because I want to explore the game as much as possible.