What do you do in Real Life SWTOR player? And what class did you pick?

JohnExponent

Who am I?

Project manager and lacrosse coach.

What class did I pick?

I chose to play with a female human Smuggler Gunslinger and a male zabrak Sith Assassin.

Why?

I like the idea of playing a smuggler becasue you can be righteous and greedy whenever you want. I chose the Sith Assassin becasue I like the stealh power, along with the dual bladed light saber... not to mention they look bad***!

Project manager... righteous and greedy... must... not ... make... obvious comment....

I kid! I kid! ;)

Edited by Benfea

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Life: disabled vet

SWTOR: Main Trooper (Vanguard), main alt BH (but I have one of everything)

Fairly obvious, but mostly, I like making things go boom. I play my Warrior or Inquisitor when I want desperately to choke (or fry) the living crap out of something, but it's sadly illegal in real life.

Me = Prison Guard

My character = Scoundrel

In real life I must constantly be dictated by laws when certain people just deserve to be dead. As a Scoundrel, I can make them dead.

In real life, I resolve problems by smashing someone in the face. As a Scoundrel, I can undo a smashing of the face.

This will read like a repeat of the post above! Haha

Me: Operations Officer

Class: Sith Marauder

Why: Because there's been sooooooo many times that I've wanted to choke the living crap out of the dummies I encounter on a daily basis!!! SWTOR is a blessed outlet! :D:p

Regards,

Al - SF, CA

Edited by alesguerra

I am 54 and a morning show radio announcer for over 30 years lol I love MMO games have played since the first day of the original EQ .. I picked a Jedi first sice I love Star Wars and then fell for the Commando Both L 50 and mid level Gunner and low level Sith Warrior as I wanted to see the Dark side of things.

I do love this game. Tons of fun.

What do I do?

I'm a college student attending MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) for Audio Production. I also play bass in a Alternative rock band called "White Fudge"! You should check us out on Facebook :)

What class?

Sith Maruder

Who am I?

- I'm and Engineer

What class did I pick?

- 1st i went Marauder, but that didn't seem right, so now im a dark sage

Why?

- Casters all ways pull through in the end

Who am I?

- University Student - about to go into a second undergrad for Music Technology and Composition.

What class did I pick?

- First and Favorite - Powertech.

- Second and awesome - Sniper

Why?

- Boba Fett, Kyle Katarn, and Cadd Bane.

- Continually recommended and has a great story,.

who:

Security Consultant

what:

Sent

why:

****** (great cant even use the term bad"butt" since BioFail prevents me from using the 3 letter allternative -_- freaking biblebelt gaming company)

Edited by Malstrades

Who am I?

Currently studying the field of particle physics with the intention of gaining a bachelor degree. (as the first step ofc.. :p)

What Class did I pick?

Knight/Guardian

Why:

Love to take a big beating and keep the damage away from my friends!