What's more annoying?

damolawler

The only thing more exhausting than the people running around with their hair on fire are the people that decide THEY need to write a post to calm everybody down. Somehow what THEY have to say is going to be that beacon of light to make everyone come together for a group hug.

So far the only thing that makes TOR exactly like every other MMO is the OFFICIAL forum. This week it’s “I didn’t get in”, then once everyone is in you will have 1 day of dead calm before 10 years of “my class is broken” begins.

I'll admit that I responded a couple of times. Now, I'm just flagging all the spam threads without responding. The ultimate goal should just to get the forums cleaned up so that people actually having gameplay discussions, or who have actual questions, don't immediately get pushed to page 12 by 30 people who think their complaints are unique and need a separate thread.

The endless stream of threads by people moaning about not getting early access yet? Or is it the tedious, snide, unfunny troll-responses that inevitably follows every OP?

In answer to your question: It's the complainers mate.

Glad I could help.

I'll admit that I responded a couple of times. Now, I'm just flagging all the spam threads without responding. The ultimate goal should just to get the forums cleaned up so that people actually having gameplay discussions, or who have actual questions, don't immediately get pushed to page 12 by 30 people who think their complaints are unique and need a separate thread.

Lol I like to do both that and leave a post of this nature;

tedious, snide, unfunny troll-responses that inevitably follows every OP?

;D.