Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

Pierce - rawr. Bioware troll me yet again with a char I love and no proper romance option.

Revel - wasn't sure at first but the longer my SI spent with him the more I liked him. That attitude of his is perfect.

Vector - too sweet for words and such a contrast to the other two.

(I should note that I use a customisation for all of these guys except Vector. Why mess with perfection?)

Special mention to Doc - after all the 'sleazbag' comments here I went in expecting the worst. Of all the romances this one had me laughing from go to woah. It was worth every single dark side point and putting up with JK VA to see it to the end.

Oh sorry late edition - Lord Scourge - yummo. That is all :p

Edited by Rushka
added

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aric Jorgan is absolutely hot. I guess I'm the only one. Amazing eyes, amazing voice, he has fangs, and I love cathar.

Ok I love this person. Haha.

Good god I adore Aric. He is my fav companion in the entire game and the romance is so awesome that I have rolled a 2nd trooper just to do it again. I can't rave enough about him.

And yep - the fangs!

/swoon

Ok I love this person. Haha.

Good god I adore Aric. He is my fav companion in the entire game and the romance is so awesome that I have rolled a 2nd trooper just to do it again. I can't rave enough about him.

And yep - the fangs!

/swoon

aric is gonna turn everyone furry :rolleyes:

As much as I'm trying to remind him that the title of this thread is "Sexiest Male COMPANION," my SI boy would like you all to be aware of his presence.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/indigorose/Screenshot_2012-04-09_12_34_40_365930.jpg

Rawr.

i want pics of your headcannons pls :D

If I had the picture manipulating, or drawing ability...believe me I would love to make Pics of my Male SW and Qinn, and my Male agent and Vector. ^_^

As much as I'm trying to remind him that the title of this thread is "Sexiest Male COMPANION," my SI boy would like you all to be aware of his presence.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c45/indigorose/Screenshot_2012-04-09_12_34_40_365930.jpg

Rawr.

Oh my...not bad at all!

My Male Agent, would also like to make an appearance. :D

pierce is the best, hot, strong, great personality

i dont get the vector love, he is.. just weird, but once again for me is just as sexy as a wall, but to each they own!

Vector is sensitive and warm and cudly :o

Andronicos Revel is dreamy. He's hot and a bad boy. Talos is adorable with a quirky sense of humor. Pierce is, omg, pure beef. Vector is super creepy and Lokin is worse, but thankfully Lokin isn't an option. Aric is a total hotty and a nice guy. Corso is the whiniest little wimp ever, he's awful. And that is the extent of my knowledge of companions.

pierce is the best, hot, strong, great personality

i dont get the vector love, he is.. just weird, but once again for me is just as sexy as a wall, but to each they own!

he keeps my agent human... which is wonderfully ironic <3

his voice... his eyes.. (both sets).. how gentle he is, yet how he can still be so confident in his ways... how hes just such a sweet, sticky, candy dipped goodie goodie two shoes with my " HEAL ALL THE THINGS 8D " medic operative. and just so, so very sensual. ive said it before, and ill say it again: HOT. TANTRIC. LOVIN. the kind of song my agent and him play in ye' olde black screen... aww yeah >:3. and hes so utterly eager to please, when my agent said " i'm not done with you.." it was the biggest understatement of her life >:3

i mean i could go on and on how he would rock any ladie's world...but well gotta keep this forum PG :3

my head cannon... needs cleaning very bad

You don't even want to KNOW my head canon for my Jedi Knight and Doc. It goes past NC-17 in XXX and beyond. Holy fritos. I was sitting there today, just RPing in my head as her mother made cybertech goodies for her daughter and the scene hit me so hard, I had to stop and pause and fan myself. Plus, she has certain AHEM attributes augmented and he found that quite the surprise indeed!

You don't even want to KNOW my head canon for my Jedi Knight and Doc. It goes past NC-17 in XXX and beyond. Holy fritos. I was sitting there today, just RPing in my head as her mother made cybertech goodies for her daughter and the scene hit me so hard, I had to stop and pause and fan myself. Plus, she has certain AHEM attributes augmented and he found that quite the surprise indeed!

lol like how i allways picture " if i were mako..i'd just sit there, grinning all darn day, cause id just be tuning everything out while browsing for pr0n on the holonet" :>

Pierce is, omg, pure beef. Aric is a total hotty and a nice guy.

That is a great description of Pierce. He is a total beef cake.

All you Aric ladies are making me want to play my baby Trooper more!

I am surprised Zenith has so little attention on him. I found that character to be an amazing potential as a romance option for the Consulars.

There is a certain charm about the way that character actively addresses conflict as a contrast to the more mild way of thinking of the Jedi Consular.

I cannot stop wondering about the unexplored potential there.

My Vote goes to Malavai Quinn. He is a dayum fine set of pixels, that one. Next I'd have to say Vector...then Doc.

I really would have enjoyed a chance at romancing Darth Jadus. I still wonder what is under that mask...and that voice. Darth Marr too... :cool:

I find Pierce too, erm, non-intellectual for my tastes. Is why I was glad we could romance Quinn. Plus, Quinn even sounds more educated than Pierce.

I have a thing for intellects. My husband keeps me around by being my external tech support/jack of all trades man. *drools* I love intelligent men. *sigh*

I find Pierce too, erm, non-intellectual for my tastes. Is why I was glad we could romance Quinn. Plus, Quinn even sounds more educated than Pierce.

I have a thing for intellects. My husband keeps me around by being my external tech support/jack of all trades man. *drools* I love intelligent men. *sigh*

Coming right after Quinn's "My lord, yadda yadda, conscientious objections to having feelings," the big guy growling "Rewarding is good" when I hit on him was just...about...right. It wasn't conversation my warrior was starved for by then.

I mean, I love me a big meaty brain, but Pierce is hot on a very different, very immediate level. Mmm.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.