Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

I heard that the Vector romance is pretty awkward. It basically goes like Agent: "Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, want to see the Captain's quarters?" Vector: "Ants are fascinating, I like being an ant" Agent: "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh".

More like:

Agent: "Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, want to see the captain's quarters?"

Vector: "I'm learning how to be human again. Help me foster human-killik relations."

Agent: "Okay I'll help you, then I want you to pay attention to me!"

Vector: "I've realized you're hitting on me now, and I like you too. I'll undergo a grueling process to show you how much I really care."

My female Smuggler found Corso to be good enough (if you change him to a more manly Asian gangster, or some other tough-guy appearance - not the gloss-lipped... thingie that follows you around).

Hahaha. I changed Corso's face to the gelled-hair tanning booth tough guy. I prefer that to the "gloss-lipped thingie." And I see a lot of players running around with that version of Corso.

Malavai Quinn is the hottest one in my opinion

I do agree with this.

Edited by Tamyn

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha. I changed Corso's face to the gelled-hair tanning booth tough guy. I prefer that to the "gloss-lipped thingie." And I see a lot of players running around with that version of Corso.

Mine looks like a Yakuza member with a scar across his right eye. Totally BA.:cool:

I do agree with this.

HAHAH! I knew I wasn't the only one bothered with his makeup! I believe he also had eyeliner in beta. I'm such a fan of "the gelled-hair tanning booth tough guy!"

I'm on round 2 with Corso. I love his voice! Was so smitten the first time with this sweet farm boy, just had to make a 'slinger and go through it again. :D

Though the first was Doc and I find him so entertaining! His sleazy lines put me off a bit (yet they were very comical), but he eventually gets sweet on the femme Jedi and I just melt!

Hadn't gone too far with Aric Jorgan but the sexual tension is just massive! Another great voice.

Vector has an eerie attraction. It is rather different, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. He reminds me of that artsy emo kid in high school that's really deep.

I have to agree with everyone else that Malavai Quinn gets the prize for being the sexiest male companion. He got me as soon as I met him on Balmorra for the first time. I truly loved flirting with him everytime I could with my Sith Warrior. He's some yummy eye candy! And that voice! Rawr. Edited by Orlesian

I've said it in other threads and I'll say it here. If Talos was an option, my SI would be a lady.

Corso's chauvinism rubs me the wrong way.

Torian's VA brings back painful memories (long story.)

Vector sounds interesting, but his personality doesn't match my IA's.

Andronikos sounds awesome as a gun-toting BFF, but not as an LI.

And Malavai has a plot point late in the game that never really gets resolved nearly as much as I'd like.

(The other LI's for ladies I don't know enough about to make a statement.)

I have got to get going on a SW and meet this Quinn! Can he possibly be as good as you all say he is?

And Andronikos, he is just so a bad boy wannabe... It's personal taste really, he just irritates me more than anything.. I told my friend that him and talos had a backdoor, not-so-secret, relationship which is why they don't get anything done on the ship... lol..

I adore Quinn, he's absolutely the yummiest personality, voice, lines, and eye candy of all, for five classes so far. Even-though I gave him to Pierce to control after the incident, if it could be resolved better, I'd take him back in a half a second. As it is, I like Cadera best atm. Edited by Karaiblis

Quinn hands down (for me)...

I'm annoyed at what BW did to him near the end of the class story. I wish they could have changed that for those of us playing female SW's. It should have been Jaesa instead of our ONLY real romancable option. Shame on you BW.

Tho I've only played a SW... still waiting for legacy before I roll any other toons so I don't really know about any of the other companions.

Edited by RustedAngel
spoilers

I'm annoyed that BioWare made him try to kill us. I wish they could have changed that for those of us playing female SW's. It should have been Jaesa that tries to kill us instead of our ONLY real romancable option. Shame on you BW.

Jaesa has no reason whatsoever to try to kill you. Quinn is loyal to the Empire and to Baras. Jaesa is loyal to you, specifically. DS Jaesa outright admits she's not a perfect Sith because she could never bring herself to betray you, and LS Jaesa has no reason to want to kill you at all.

Loyalty to the Empire is part and parcel of who Quinn is.

At first glance of my romance companion (Torian) I was completely put off.

My thoughts were great I've got some blonde Justin Beiber hair, bet he’s a total wuss.

Looks can be deceiving.

Then once I met him in game, I didn't even realize it was the same person!

I was sitting there wishing he was romance character and when I found out he was I was happy about it. Absolutely love his attitude and voice.

I still had to change his hair, but now that I've got some darker hair on him and he still has those brandings, I rate him pretty damn sexy.

Picture of the skin I use on him now.

I feel like Vector is sweet in his own weird way. He just seems vulnerable and genuine, but weird. I get how some people can't get past his weird buginess.

Khem.... he could have been awesome. I just like how he calls me "little sith" and how protective he is. Just hate how he looks. It's like he doesn't want to care, but does. And I'm pretty sure he isn't romancable.

Corso was a complete turn off from the start. I can't get past it. Nothing about him does it for me. I was surprised after all the good reviews.

Aric could be okay. Waiting to see how charming he is.

Isn't there someone like Alistair from DA? Now that's totally my type.

Khem.... he could have been awesome. I just like how he calls me "little sith" and how protective he is. Just hate how he looks. It's like he doesn't want to care, but does. And I'm pretty sure he isn't romancable.

He isn't. His calling you "little Sith" is supposed to be contemptuous, not protective or affectionate.

Aric could be okay. Waiting to see how charming he is.

Aric is... intense, and his romance is one of the slowest to develop. "Charming" isn't the word I'd use to describe him.

Isn't there someone like Alistair from DA? Now that's totally my type.

Oddly, I'd have singled out Corso as being very similar to Alistair.

Really, if you're looking for a "charmer" type, Corso, Andronikos, and Doc are your best bets.

I know Khem is saying it in contempt, but somehow it still works for me.

And maybe it has to do with the voice or looks of a character for me. I am a girl who is a sucker for the right voice in a man irl.

Edit: And I think it has something to do with Khem speaking in another language. It doesn't matter if he says it in contempt, still sounds romantic. Call me a sucker, but it's a game.

Edit 2: And the fact that Khem is still an attractive character to me, with his contempt and weird alienness.... And then there's Vector, who seems to be the best to me so far... maybe I just like the weird ones....

Edited by Sunshines

He isn't. His calling you "little Sith" is supposed to be contemptuous, not protective or affectionate.

Also, given how much he goes on about how great Tulak Hord was and how much he misses Tulak Hord and how Tulak Hord treated him like a 'partner', not a slave... I'm thinking he might be a MALE only romance option :p

That being said, i have a friend who would desperately love him as a romance option. She calls him 'Khemkhem', and refuses to use any other companion.

Really, if you're looking for a "charmer" type, Corso, Andronikos, and Doc are your best bets.

Andronikos kinda starts off rough mainly because he's on a brown world wearing brown gear, and looks an awful lot like all the other generic brown-clad mooks you're fighting. He doesn't stand out, and he certainly doesn't work much as a pirate until you get him some better gear. I admit I warmed up to him after initially not liking him much (Helps that, for a tanky SI, he's VERY useful).

Really? No one has mentioned Doc? Dat stache.

Corso is sweet but not the sexiest. He's my favorite romance but not for its hotness.

Andronikos is OK but my SI is totally out of his league. It's a weird match up.

Iresso makes me cringe with awkwardness. Theran was OK as a one-nighter.

Oh c'mon. The pirate and the inquisitor? It's a bit like Lady and the Tramp! He's fine for having fun. ;)

Naw I'm sorry, but I agree with the quote, Andy is slummin'. I want Urtel back :S

Edited by grania