Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Negative Karma

Vialator

I was so enthusiastic and looking forward to this game but the last few days have left a very bitter and disappointing taste in my mouth towards EA/Bioware. Instead of joining in on the fun with a positive attitude towards the game- I now have a very negative outlook towards EA/Bioware and this game- I will never be able to play it fully and enjoy it because of this experience at launch.

I don't know what they where playing at here but it does not bode well for the future of this game. If this happens now- what will future patches/expansions bring?

I have lost faith in this company already and doubt they will get better- just worse.

Roll on D3 and GW is all I can say- perhaps they will give me a better experience!

I was kinda hoping this thread was about being able to give negative karma to forum posts....which, in this situation, you would get negative points from me OP.

Did they ever find the person who had a gun to your head who stopped you from pre ordering on 7/21?

The game launches on the 20th. Can't believe BW came to your house and stopped you from ordering the game earlier. This is all BW's fault because you, for whatever reason, decided to delay your order.

The game launched stop with the it hasn't launched garbage.

I'm starting to really believe that the kinds of people saying they've had such an extremely knee jerk reaction to a situation that is entirely their own doing are the kinds of people this game didn't need in the first place. I'm not going to let that thought cement though, since the more the merrier, as they say, and I wish these people would just step back and really think.

I don't know if you know this but the game doesn't officially launch until the 20th. TODAY marks the five day early point which no one was garunteed to play on in the first place. You didn't pay extra for these extra free days to play so I don't know what your beef is with BW. They give you extra days to play before launch so you loose faith in them. Sounds kind of weird to me.

Hello everyone,

We understand that you are frustrated and that early game access c is important to you, so we'd like to invite you to take part in a conversation on the topic that's already underway here.

In order to keep the forums tidy and discussions together this thread will be closed, feel free to carry on in the thread linked above.