66 Lethality Operative Vid (To the operative tears)

Reenolols

Same here. But I'm drawn to stuff like that. A friend said Tactics vanguard was useless because others do their job better. I took it as a personal challenge and am leveling a Tactics Vangaurd lol.

I played Scrapper 1 to 50 and PvPed with it, tried Sawbones in PvP before the nerf, it was only recently that I decided to try Dirty Fighting in PvP and really just fell in love with it. It's a really fun spec, fantastic at teamplay, and people simply don't know how to deal with it in 1v1's. It requires more thought and a bit more finesse with resource management, but it's great!

Edited by Diomades

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Operatives are a solo only class as this video demonstrates. I saw little to no healers or, god forbid, guarded healers in the whole thing. Everyone was running around like chickens with their heads cut off which allowed the OP to have nice little solo matches in the corner, which is just pretty much all Operatives are good for.

I like how you 1v2 and kill a BATTLEMASTER Knight in what looks to be near full gear completely solo, than manage to live anyway while the second guy dies....then see in the comments another Operative saying:

"Concealment still does 3x the damage even after the nerf"

So like is he admitting it was crazily imbalanced before?

Good video though.

I like how you 1v2 and kill a BATTLEMASTER Knight in what looks to be near full gear completely solo, than manage to live anyway while the second guy dies....then see in the comments another Operative saying:

"Concealment still does 3x the damage even after the nerf"

So like is he admitting it was crazily imbalanced before?

Good video though.

Glad someone in this thread sees anything going on in the vid. Thanks.

LOL all the hate in this video, I think there were only 3 times he had help, even when that jugg was guarding him he was out of range for the guard bonus half the time (which is 15m), that solo fight against Toun which had 19175 health which is a lot for an assassin and still took him down.

No, lethality doesn't have lots of frontload damage, but lots of sustained damage and I've been getting killing blows in pvp with it, not just kill counts, actual killing blows and I'm getting assassin medals every match now compared to before.