Pls add Master Yuon Par romance!

Mindwormbified

There should be romance option for guys/girls who prefer adult women and I think Yuon is really hot and totally romanceable material. Such relationship builded from the beggining of the game (you can't deny that she's seducing your char a bit) could evolve into dirty master-padawan relationship with interesting dark side options and more sophisticated plot *before black screens of sex*.

After all you run through the galaxy to cure her, this means something. Is it love or loyalty?

BTW current romances for consular are rather meh.

Opinions?

Edited by Mindwormbified

Doesn't the afflicted Jedi on Nar Shadaa say that he had a romance with Yuon as well? If I am remembering this correctly, she is ok with breaking that no romance part of the Jedi Code. If it happened once, it could happen again.

While it is not really an appealing option for me, I could see it working if done right, and very late in the story.

Eww?

And Yuon is quite dead in my story. She somehow found herself stuck in the middle of a red lightsaber. Couldn't tell you how it happened, really :S

I'm 26 and elderly women will never be attractive to me. That doesn't make me immature as someone up there suggested. If it was my wife, and I was ALSO that old, then there wouldn't be a problem.

@Astralfire: My mother is like 56 and she doesn't look anywhere near as old as Yuon. People actually still think my mom is beautiful. Yuon has to be at least 65. W/e I'm not here to knock peoples' preferences I guess. Doesn't bother me.

I'll tell you what does bother me though, Rhianna. I think we can all agree to hate her.

Edited by Whatsalightsaver