Why Empire

pzljug

You're not very observant, are you OP? The symbol of the Republic during the period prior to the Clone Wars is the same as the Empire's symbol in TOR. How could that possibly be unless the Empire wins?

That just tells me that the republic is lazy. We already know that the sith had control for some amount of time (see one of my previous posts) and that it ended. For some reason the Republic kept the same standard up to the point they became the Rebel Alliance.

Edited by pzljug

Because good is a grand delusion with little basis in reality. Evil can sometimes be too but it is at least more *real* than your average "good guys" fantasy. Since playing neutral (the most *real* faction) isn't possible in most MMOs, evil will have to do. Edited by Oneirophrenia

Because good is a grand delusion with little basis in reality. Evil can sometimes be too but it is at least more *real* than your average "good guys" fantasy. Since playing neutral (the most *real* faction) isn't possible in most MMOs, evil will have to do.

+1 I like this one the best. Thanks.

The only outcome important to a Sith is the one that benefits them, not the future.

I have never read or seen anything to support this.

Or better yet, my interpretation of what I have read and seen doesn't support it.

Edited by pzljug