superbowl, or mmo?

nostdurell

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you doing this year? you going to pay attention to the superbowl, or play swtor? how many of you are going to get all your gaming in before the big game?

Sorry, I don't follow Superbowl that much. Might be because I'm european (not that it's an excuse, merely just stating a fact it's a bigger thing in US, than in europe).

Not a sports fan. As a matter of fact, televised sport events pre-empting shows I'd actually want to watch is something that can send me into a blind rage. Retard soccer and hockey players can't finish their *********** games on time, so the shows that were supposed to follow are cancelled. Any other kind of show is cut short if they're unable to finish on time but not sporting events. Never. They always get to run long. I'm willing to bet that they wouldn't even interrupt them to do an emergency broadcast if the world was coming to a fiery nuclear death. I *********** hate sports. If all the professional athletes across the world were to die in hotel fires, I'd feel inclined to celebrate.

Not a sports fan. As a matter of fact, televised sport events pre-empting shows I'd actually want to watch is something that can send me into a blind rage. Retard soccer and hockey players can't finish their *********** games on time, so the shows that were supposed to follow are cancelled. Any other kind of show is cut short if they're unable to finish on time but not sporting events. Never. They always get to run long. I'm willing to bet that they wouldn't even interrupt them to do an emergency broadcast if the world was coming to a fiery nuclear death. I *********** hate sports. If all the professional athletes across the world were to die in hotel fires, I'd feel inclined to celebrate.

You sir, are a terrible, terrible person. And should feel ashamed.

There is no need to get all "Soccer is better than American football."

I don't like Soccer either, bro.

Edited by pursang

Sorry, I don't follow Superbowl that much. Might be because I'm european (not that it's an excuse, merely just stating a fact it's a bigger thing in US, than in europe).

well, americans follow the superbowl like people in other countries follow world cup. u.s. and canada follow the stanley cup in hockey. heard the bears game went great in london. then the bears went down hill after that.

NFL for me. Watch the funny *** commercials and drink a few. Best game ever, no hugging each other in a big circle jerk before getting the ball.

Cheers to whomever wins and a fun time.

Edited by Dosvor