The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[[PvP MOVIE]] 50 Vanguard Tactics/Assault 1v1s and 1vNs

Raggok

Okay, you probably didn't read the link I posted on my server forum. So, here it is.

I put those losses in for MY SERVER. So, they don't get rubbed the wrong way with me only putting my WINS. Do you see how that can build ill will with the people on my server who I fight against every day?

Does this make sense now? So, no... I didn't say he must be the most awesomest player because he somehow managed to beat ME! As you said... I need to "get over myself." You completely and totally misread my intentions for that message. And, I really grow tired of people making incorrect assumptions about what I do when I actually go OUT OF MY WAY to treat people with respect.

Jesus help me.

you seem to be taking this rather personally... so i apologise if it helps you feel better. :)

These forums are the worst communities.

"Commandos are better at kiting"

"There's no advantage to jumping"

"I'm a clicker and make vids too but I'm gonna diss urs cause u jump"

Great vid as always, informative and instructional. Ignore the haters cause they'll QQ no matter what u do...

you seem to be taking this rather personally... so i apologise if it helps you feel better. :)

Yeah, I mean, why would I take the comment "get over yourself" personally? It's not like it's a personal attack.

You take the prize.

These forums are the worst communities.

"Commandos are better at kiting"

"There's no advantage to jumping"

"I'm a clicker and make vids too but I'm gonna diss urs cause u jump"

Great vid as always, informative and instructional. Ignore the haters cause they'll QQ no matter what u do...

Absolutely the worst community I've seen in any game.

I know u're trying to take the high road but Loveshock clicks, backpedals, posts a stim'd crit montage complete w/ pocket heals and the forums luv it. Then the dude condemns the spec cause u can't win 1vX

U SPECIFICALLY state that u only selected close fights, some u win, some u lose...just cause u're not trying to act like the greatest player...and u get condemned for;

- picking targets that "aren't skilled". Ignore the fact that u are one of the few people that chose targets w/ higher HP cause that's the only current gauge of experience.

- jumping "cause it slows u down". I guarantee that none of them have tried to kite w/ this horrid camera.

- ur spec being bad, by a clicker.

ROFL, damned if u do, damned if u don't...

Nice video. I play a similar spec most of the time and a lot of my fights go like that as well (particularly had to laugh at the commando mirror fight, which in 1v1s often go the same way).

By comparison, I'm currently trying Iron Fist and Carolina and feel quite impotent but will give it enough time to get comfortable with it before I finalise a view.

One the key point that everyone miss on that spe is pusle generator work with : grenade (full stack give your same dmg as plastique assault !!! ) mortar voley ( full stack hit for 3.5-4K crit each hit ). when u use those u wont destack the generator only canon will .

Somortar voley + aoe stun + canon pulse can rip whole team .

Is this really true? Based on the description of Pulse Generator "increasing the damage dealt by your next pulse cannon", it seems like a bug/oversight for it to boost damage damage to grenade / mortar volley. Not saying it ain't a great way to capitlize on a damage boost, but not sure if it only works like that cuz it's essentially broken.

Is this really true? Based on the description of Pulse Generator "increasing the damage dealt by your next pulse cannon", it seems like a bug/oversight for it to boost damage damage to grenade / mortar volley. Not saying it ain't a great way to capitlize on a damage boost, but not sure if it only works like that cuz it's essentially broken.

Yeah, bug if it does. I'm willing to do it just for the increased pulse cannon. This would be a group thing. I would call my AoE stun and my team would all lay down their AoE at the same time on the stunned.

• 3 months later...