Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to implement more to do day-to-day for Level 50 players thats fun and engaging?

(background info:, alot of my friends already hit battlemaster and now quit as the content available isnt that fun, we'd premade warzone all day but we can only queue as 4 which is about as fun as a napalm enema,

we completed all the operations on hard mode and working on nightmare mode, many bosses we killed on the FIRST ATTEMPT, we are pretty casual - for most of us now its, login, do pvp dailys, logoff - guild activity is dropping)

What is your view of Armstech? There is currently no dropped schematics above level 39, none of the reverse engineered schematics have increased main stats (aim, cunning, etc.), the barrels are sub-par to the daily quest barrels you can get in a day, there are no BoP weapons that equal the rakata gear from some of the other crew skills, and the orange guns that take 3 biometric alloy to make are level 48.

Really, a response to ANY of those issues would be more than welcome.

Will the legacy system do something that allows us to level alts more quickly? (speeders sooner, +x% exp, OP legacy gear, commendations shared across account etc.) I want to see the class story for each character, and I don't feel like going through all the side missions again. Will the legacy system do something useful for max level characters too?

I recently saw this on the TC Forums

Major changes are currently on schedule for the next major content patch, such as extractable basemods (armoring, barrel, etc.) from purple items, critical crafting successes on orange outfits, more bind-on-equip schematic drops for artifice and other professions, increased relevance of augments, better reverse engineering chance, and other improvements. We want to create significant incentive for players to engage in the crafting economy – as provider of goods or supplier - without requiring players to take up a specific profession as a ticket into endgame.

I was wondering does this include being able to remove the Expertise stat and the set bonuses from the PvP / PvE armor so it can be used in other orange quality armor?

It is much perceived by the community (if it is true or not only Bioware know) that there are severe faction imbalances on a majority of servers. What tools is Bioware planning to use to help even out unbalanced servers without taking away the element of choice, particularly PvP servers?