Huttball: Don't pass me the ball!

Thuull

God forbid you to ever pass it to me. Because I immediately will be stunned, cc'ed, knocked back and fallen from the ledge and proceeded to be cut into little pieces by 2-3 enemy players. Sure i have some defence CD, but not enough too survive the walk in this conditions ket alone to go to the line. Edited by Gelious

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could find a game where people even knew that passing was possible...

i would much rather hafta deal with the problem of "who best to pass to" than -

"why the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF didnt u passs while u were sitting there trying to get on the frickin air vent and just getting sent back to the dead center of the arena for the last 30 seconds while we were both open and unchallenged - and then decided to give up and run around to the ramp where u got mobbed and died!!?!?!?!?!?" type scenario that seems to happen on my server...

Im a marauder... Pass me the ball, I will score. Or, do the smart thing, pass me the ball, and while its got me running slower, get in FRONT of me, so I can pass it back to u across the line, and we can score...

I'm a sage. Don't pass me either because I'll die in the moment.

1. Maybe I'm your healer. I'm trying to heal from the damage.

2. If u see me in front of u it is because I'm trying to pull u to a better position - save your butt from the attacking enemy and place u to a better position.

3. I'm DPS and I'm trying to clear the way.