I cant stand people who dont know how to fight their own mirror class

Michaelphoenix

More than once today i have fought against some snipers (me being a gunslinger) near the very start of the warzone, so i KNOW that they have their stun off of CD...and they let me just sit in cover wailing on them while i toss my flash grenade get them out of cover, unload on them, pop diversion, keep them out of cover...and finish them off.

They dont even try this they just hang out trying to out DPS me.

If you dont know how to take out another class that you have not played before FINE....no one can know everything about every class especially right away.

But to me there is no excuse to not know how to kill your own mirror.

EDIT: My gunslinger is lvl 22 and this has been happening vs lvl 30 and 40sih imps

Edited by Michaelphoenix

To be perfectly honest most people don't know their mirror class/spec so to use that as a premise is not a good thing. People should be aquiring this knowledge in the field through exposure and experience. Edited by Merkinz

I hear ya, get the exact same thing with my Scoundrel, with some Operatives not knowing that I flash nade to force them to waste there CC breaker allowing me to land a full duration on dirty kick....

Nor do they bother to use bleeds and tend allow me to constantly get behind them to back blast and kite them around with quick shots as they bleed away trying to get into melee range not even bothering to use there spammable damage skills....

I especially love it on my Commando when I Grav round on a Merc, pop behind a wall to break there tracer channel, then pop out, grav round + high impact bolt and pop back in while they stand and get frustrated when they could have cleared me out from behind the wall by using Death from Above....

Edited by Zarthorn

More than once today i have fought against some snipers (me being a gunslinger) near the very start of the warzone, so i KNOW that they have their stun off of CD...and they let me just sit in cover wailing on them while i toss my flash grenade get them out of cover, unload on them, pop diversion, keep them out of cover...and finish them off.

If you dont know how to take out another class that you have not played before FINE....no one can know everything about every class especially right away.

EDIT: My gunslinger is lvl 22 and this has been happening vs lvl 30 and 40sih imps

You know flashbang isn't a stun, right? Either way...you're talking about lowbies. Come back when you notice the same from the Ilum-"Battle Masters"! It's amazing how bad some people are when they rank up by standing in a laggy pile and sometimes shoot at a person being grappled from another laggy pile.

Swtor doesn't have real pvp, fine, but pretending that it does helps noone.

Nor do they bother to use bleeds

Why would an Operative use bleeds against another Operative/Scoundrel? It does nothing, given that you can clear them out with Toxin Scan right away.

Sure it might work against bad Op, but any decent dude will just clear them out. Same goes for our snare.

Edited by Youmu

You know flashbang isn't a stun, right? Either way...you're talking about lowbies. Come back when you notice the same from the Ilum-"Battle Masters"! It's amazing how bad some people are when they rank up by standing in a laggy pile and sometimes shoot at a person being grappled from another laggy pile.

Swtor doesn't have real pvp, fine, but pretending that it does helps noone.

Flashbang is a mezz and a very good way of forcing someone to waste a CC breaker if you intend to follow up with a stun as you'll get the full duration rather than have it broken as soon as it's applied.

People tend to panic more when they are mezzed, I guess it's DaoC anxiety for some as mezz there usually = swarmed and death.

Why would an Operative use bleeds against another Operative/Scoundrel? It does nothing, given that you can clear them out with Toxin Scan right away.

1. Bleeds allow you to proc flying fists and round 2, even if they are on for a short duration you get your proc chance.

2. Most people don't react to bleeds until they see the damage figures.

3. If they are wasting energy and GCD's on cleansing your bleeds which you can easily and quickly reapply one from Flechette Round/Toxic blade they are not damaging you and thus furthering your advantage (not forgetting Flechette round isn't global cooldown tied and can be applied with every back blast)

Just because someone has a "counter" ability does not mean that it isn't effective, just not as effective as it would be against someone without a counter ability.

LOL. Another "I'm better than everyone else" post. No one cares dude. And I dont understand why this would make you upset. More kills for you so what do you care? Waste of forum space IMO. Find something that matters to get all upset over.