pvp in 1.1.2

HavO_c

The number of commendations in Champion and Battlemaster Bags has been greatly increased, and the direct item trade tokens appear less frequently in Champion Bags. This change allows players to obtain PvP gear at a steady and significantly more predictable rate with an occasional bonus.

so this means that i will have a harder time getting gears from bags ? and i have to grind to valor 60 to get some stuffs? wow

The number of commendations in Champion and Battlemaster Bags has been greatly increased, and the direct item trade tokens appear less frequently in Champion Bags. This change allows players to obtain PvP gear at a steady and significantly more predictable rate with an occasional bonus.

so this means that i will have a harder time getting gears from bags ? and i have to grind to valor 60 to get some stuffs? wow

You're trying waaaaaaaay too hard dude. Yuo complained in a separate thread that it was random and therefore awful and now you're complaining that they're taking out the randomness and giving you a more steady stream of loots. Newsflash: you were going to have to grind no matter what...that's what MMOs are at level cap, particularlyl for PvP. It's no different than grinding out you new guns and camo and grenades etc. in other PvP games like COD or Battlefield 3. Being completely inconsistent in your complaints from post to post is not the way to be a successful troll.

It means that you will have a harder time getting a specific piece straight from the bag.

BUT... you will get many more tokens which allow you to purchase a piece of your choice (any slot) when you save enough...

It's a big time win, especially after the astounding amount of QQ over random loot...

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss changes to PvP in patch 1.1.2 and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!