Broonmark?

The_Maineiac

So is this guy a bad tank or what? I just finished Hoth and tried using him to complete class quests and he's going down faster than Vette or Jaesa. Doesn't seem like he's a very good tank. My wife's Khem Val does a lot better. Does anyone else use Broonmark for tanking?

If you're a imm jug, wouldnt quinn or vette make sense?

If you're a dps jug, wouldnt a ranged pierce make sense?

I cant think of any reasons to use jaesa or broonmark. Why do you guys use them?

As a dark V immortal jug I only use Jaessa. She kills everything very quickly while I tank them and at least she approves of all the dark choices I make. Elites are also no problem. That irritating Vette should go out the airlock for all her ************ about how I do things.

Having DS Jaessa walk around in the slave girl outfit doesn't hurt either. She's better to look at than that twilek.

As a dark V immortal jug I only use Jaessa. She kills everything very quickly while I tank them and at least she approves of all the dark choices I make. Elites are also no problem. That irritating Vette should go out the airlock for all her ************ about how I do things.

Having DS Jaessa walk around in the slave girl outfit doesn't hurt either. She's better to look at than that twilek.

I decked her out when I first obtained her. She would die very fast compared to vette. The difference was her being melee dps and vette ranged. With vette I can force leap to the closest target, wait for everything to attack and run for vette. At that point I unleash the aoe taunt and smash, getting all the aggro back to me. That works really well and leaves vette unharmed. Jaesa, however, is melee dps and no matter what I try I cant keep her from getting wailed on unless I start using group tactics. Takes too much effort and, even though her companion damage [pri] shows 500-800 MORE than vette.... vette still seems to out dps her.

Though I do agree Jaesa is more appealing to look at in social gear.

If you're a imm jug, wouldnt quinn or vette make sense?

If you're a dps jug, wouldnt a ranged pierce make sense?

I cant think of any reasons to use jaesa or broonmark. Why do you guys use them?

Probably won't make too much difference if they are geared. I prefer the melee companions, as after a fight, they can more quickly begin harvesting a beast for bio mats. Ranged companions take too long to run in to harvest something. Not to mention, they usually start harvesting when out of range, then stop, run closer, then start again.

I guess I was hoping for the cool broonmark from the class missions who could stealth and port around but instead I got this pansy who dies too easily. I have better luck using vette to dps them down while I kill up close. He's got all the lvl 82 gear he had when I got him.

When you get him he does not have: Helmet, Earpiece, Belt, The hand thing on the left and implants. Add these and he gets great. I quest faster as a Marauder with Broonmark than with Quinn. Obviously a Juggernault will be better served with Jaessa or Vette.

As a jugg, when leveling I found vette to be the best, particularly later. A lot of tough fights near the end have cleaves and they just melt jaesa

I love Vette, but I'm having a harder and harder time getting her level appropriate cunning barrels. Quite annoying. I can at least make Jaessa's hilts.