Shadowquinn

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. So many people that are so resistant to having another tab open to

It updates as he posts, unlike the forums. Quit with the QQ and just open another damn tab

Thanks you are the first person who has linked it. I hate twitter and FB, for multiple reasons (mostly paranoia), but I have to agree with Bio-ware's strategy, the forums are a very small, but VERY vocal minority. I'm sure they will write a forum entry as well, have some patience people...

The idea behind Twitter/Facebook is that people can subscribe to the feed and be given the information the exact moment it is released.

Releasing it on the forums means the person would have to come to the forums and then come to the exact part of the forums and then find the thread and then find the part of the thread that's relevant.

Also if you wait a few mins they'll also have a thread here on the forums about release.

If you were here yesterday you'd know the waves are at 2pm/3pm/4pm/5pm GMT and that they WILL have a thread about it..

That my friend is called DOING YOUR JOB.

Edited by Shadowquinn

Wow. So many people that are so resistant to having another tab open to

It updates as he posts, unlike the forums. Quit with the QQ and just open another damn tab

I am scrolling down this pile of **** and I see nothing relevant. Nothing in regards to Waves either. So here's my imaginary middle finger to twitter updates.

Twitter and Facebook are awesome for staying in touch with the greatest majority of your customers on a timely basis rather than waiting for them to read something on the forums. Twitter and Facebook are great for getting news out. The official forums are better for actual discussion, not just news.

So suck it up and join the rest of the world that embraces social media or get lost and left behind. Your choice.

Edited by JonathanTheBlack

But its SOOOOO much easier to answer the same indivudal question over and over again one at a time then to actually answer that question for everyone in one single post here.

Yeah cuz this forum hasn't had to answer the same question over and over again even when the answer is at the top inthe stickies, or in the FAQ:confused:

That my friend is called DOING YOUR JOB.

Why would I spent 5/10 mins searching for information when I can alt-tab to twitter/facebook and get it?

They should still release things on the forums, ofcourse, but telling them to stop using Twitte/Facebook would be really counterintuitive; companies now-a-days even hire people to manage their Twitte/Facebook pages because it's such an effective way to spead infomation.

You people complain about everything don't you? They haven't gotten around to updating forums yet about it.

The past few days they updated Forums, Twitter, and Facebook.

Think you would be glad they use multiple avenues in case forums go down or get too crowded....geez

Have you read the stickies? They do post here. Posting a regular post would just be pushed down with all the trash talk. Which is the 2nd point--anything posted here gets lots of replies. FB and Twitter is a one way feed.