What planets in future?

MerkSauce

What planets would you guys like to se in furute expansions or just later on in the game? Personally I think it would be awesome to have Kashyyyk and Felucia. I know they have been used in a few other recent Star Wars games but I think SWTOR could expand, and maybe go in different directions with these planets. Edited by MerkSauce

Dathomir, lore be damned.

For the love of all that is unholy, YES YES YES. This. So much of this. I loved Dathomir in Courtship of Princess Leia and in SWG. Let me join the Nightsisters and ride a freaking rancor PLEASE.

Edited by photometrik

Lots of places mentioned but not visited.

How about Kessel? Threepio dreaded being sent to its spice mines as punishment, and Han Solo made the Kessel run in less that twelve parsecs in the Falcon. Sounds like it could be adventursome.

Wasn't naboo jar jar binks water world planet ? Sorry no swimming in swtor....

Yes it was, and only because we got no swimming yet doesn't mean that we will never get it (I really hope that we will get one day some water content to swim and dive in). And I really hope that one day the people will become less racist against the Gungans, just because they didn't liked Jar Jar (I am not necessary mean you with that).

Japarran is a lush, sparsely populated planet located in the Inner-rim. Much of the world is sub-tropical while the poles have a cooler climate. It is renowned for its exotic vegetation; some of its tropical trees are hundreds of meters tall. Ecologists across the galaxy come to Japarran to study the plant life, unpolluted by limited urban development.

After Ithor was devastated by the Yuuzhan Vong, the Ithorians relocated to Japarran in search of a new home world. They banned construction on the surface, and began construction on a large floating city that would handle all traffic, while not disturbing the pristine ecosystem.

-wikipedia

I want this.