warzone wins???matter

Labradoraki

Why do ppl care so much about winning a warzone???

I many times even forget to check if we won or lost xD, i just go around murdering people with my overnerfed operative and just watch my score and then leavy... Why care about the win??

Edited by Labradoraki

Because to gear up my toon, I need "expertise". I get "expertise" by buying Champion bags. I buy Champion bags with Warzone coms that I convert @ a 3:1 ration for Mercenary coms. In those bags, I MAY get a piece of gear that gives me some expertise, but it's very rare and they duplicate continually. To increase my chances of getting my gear, I do the Daily/weekly PvP missions that also reward a bag for daily's, 3 bags for the weekly. In order to get those bags though, I need to WIN 3 warzones per day, 9 per week. Not "compete in"...WIN. If I don't win, I can't gear up. If I can't gear up, I'm screwed.

This mindset to me seems to be one of the major issue with PvP warzones. Yes everyone has different things that matter to them but if all that matters to you is your DPS score or Kill count go play open world pvp. If you play team matches.. the goal is for the team to win, not your own scores.

Its crazy when people are just off in a corner somewhere fighting each other or killing people on the other side of the map from the ball or objective just to get some dps and a kill while they let one person with the Hutt Ball run right by them or take an objective and lose the match then think they are cool because they got 50 kills or 400K dmg but lost the game and yell at someone with 50K dmg because they were protecting an objective or running the ball instead of just fighting.

I many times even forget to check if we won or lost xD, i just go around murdering people with my overnerfed operative and just watch my score and then leavy... Why care about the win??

You obviously are NOT 50 or you would know you need 3 wins to complete the DAILY to get a battlemaster box or champion bag which contains a 20 in 1 chance to get gear.

As far as your operative goes, go ahead and stab yourself...

You obviously are NOT 50 or you would know you need 3 wins to complete the DAILY to get a battlemaster box or champion bag which contains a 20 in 1 chance to get gear.

As far as your operative goes, go ahead and stab yourself...

Why does he suck that bad at 50 after the isnae nerf they gpot

OP is either a medal whore, or one of those kids with downs who run around WZs like a chicken with it's head cut off dragging his 7 other teammates down with him by the balls because this is the first game he's ever pvp'd in.

But then again those medals are so dam shiny....

OP is either a medal whore, or one of those kids with downs who run around WZs like a chicken with it's head cut off dragging his 7 other teammates down with him by the balls because this is the first game he's ever pvp'd in.

But then again those medals are so dam shiny....

Actually i am mostly interested in K/D ratio instead of metal or generally solo kills... MEdals are shiny but you can easily get most as operative since you got heal, damage... too bad ur armor sucks so bad you die immidiatley in combat

... your the reason why pvp fails on mmorpgs.. go back to playing console fps

Why does he suck that bad at 50 after the isnae nerf they gpot

Your not smart enough to figure the class out so everyone else sucks that plays it? I think not, and if you played on Port Nowhere you would see Condemded which is Republic #1 guild in the world killing the crap out of everyone...

Actually i am mostly interested in K/D ratio instead of metal or generally solo kills... MEdals are shiny but you can easily get most as operative since you got heal, damage... too bad ur armor sucks so bad you die immidiatley in combat

I'm pretty surprised you haven't figured this out by now, but K:D ratio means nothing because you get a kill for every person you touch. You are not actually killing those people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.