Sick and tired of being kicked out of Warzones!!

notatroll

This is the 28762746 time this is happening.

The **** Bioware?! I load huttball after 25 mins of waiting, I start running, forcefield closes in my face and then I get kicked when the last square is about to vanish. Seriously? Out of 300+ employees working on the game not ONE person thought: "Oh, I know, let's make the idle booting time AT LEAST THE DURATION OF THE LOCKDOWN +2,3 seconds?!"...

Jeez...

LOL. I was playing yesterday on one of my toons, after about 5 losses, I finally get a winning team. Less than 5 mins to go and poof disconnected. Not to mention another toon, won a match and did not get credit for a win.

Personally, I think they should spend more time on fixing bugs and completing partially usable in game capabilities to releasing new content or nerfing toons and adjusting gear rewards.

This is the 28762746 time this is happening.

The **** Bioware?! I load huttball after 25 mins of waiting, I start running, forcefield closes in my face and then I get kicked when the last square is about to vanish. Seriously? Out of 300+ employees working on the game not ONE person thought: "Oh, I know, let's make the idle booting time AT LEAST THE DURATION OF THE LOCKDOWN +2,3 seconds?!"...

Jeez...

The idle booting time is a minute, the duration of a lockdown is what, 20 seconds at most?

The idle booting time is a minute, the duration of a lockdown is what, 20 seconds at most?

I've got an old machine, and the actual idletime starts before I'm fully inside Huttball, that, mixed with the run to the gate mixed with the gate shutting in your face = autokick =P

I've got an old machine, and the actual idletime starts before I'm fully inside Huttball, that, mixed with the run to the gate mixed with the gate shutting in your face = autokick =P

What he said. Tho my machine is just semi-old! :C

Still - does it hurt to make it just 10 seconds more?

The best part is when you do get kicked out, you get to see another loading screen . . . and end up in the fleet. So if you queued up for the warzone on say Taris, now you have to see more loading screens to get back from the fleet after you get kicked. Happy fun load screens!

What he said. Tho my machine is just semi-old! :C

Still - does it hurt to make it just 10 seconds more?

Or just make one spawn next to the barrier :D

The best part is when you do get kicked out, you get to see another loading screen . . . and end up in the fleet. So if you queued up for the warzone on say Taris, now you have to see more loading screens to get back from the fleet after you get kicked. Happy fun load screens!

That's always fun :D

Sorry you have to upgrade your comp.

You do not have medium specs or even low specs.

DOH! i got trolled.

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq#171060

What are the system requirements for the game?

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later

RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM

Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM

Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

ATI X1800 or better

nVidia 7800 or better

Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive – 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only) Internet connection required to play.

Edited by CrunchyGremlin

Well I have the following:

X2 Core Processor at 6000+

A GeForce 9600GT 1Gb which i overclock with 100+ on the core every time and

4 GB RAM

So I meed the medium specs unless I am totally missing something.

Cool, I didnt realise you could play SWTOR on an Android phone ;)