PVE Gear needed for hard mode ops

MiepMiep

I think thats completly unfair.

Why do i have to grind through flashpoints and normal operations before iam able to participate in hardmode ops as a new 50?

I want to be able to access the complete content as a paying customer.

Thank god i will be able to pvp without having to get a gear and grind to rank 60 or something, but could you plz fix that aswell for pve?

Thx

Why do i have to grind through flashpoints and normal operations before iam able to participate in hardmode ops as a new 50?

Thank god i will be able to pvp without having to get a gear and grind to rank 60 or something, but could you plz fix that aswell for pve?

Thx

Uhhm, you didn't complain about not being able to do level 50 content as a level 1 character...HM is just like that. Since there are no actual levels to be gained, gearing up replaces levelling. I would like some better gear rewards for finishing the main story line, to get decent gear to start ops and high level flash points. But it's not strange that you would do that before going to HM. I just think that perhaps HM should have been introduced later since the limited amount of level 50s that still do NM stuff. That will take time to fill out I guess.

Uhhm, you didn't complain about not being able to do level 50 content as a level 1 character...HM is just like that. Since there are no actual levels to be gained, gearing up replaces levelling. I would like some better gear rewards for finishing the main story line, to get decent gear to start ops and high level flash points. But it's not strange that you would do that before going to HM. I just think that perhaps HM should have been introduced later since the limited amount of level 50s that still do NM stuff. That will take time to fill out I guess.

Yeah, Who'd of thought you'd need the Tier 2 PvE gear from Normal Mode to Progress with Hard Mode? Considering Boss 1 and 2 are a DPS Gear check

WHAT?

You are NOT paying for free gear!

Yeah, all customers pay 80% of our Subscription for the US Downtimes to be off peak for them and Holidays every other week for the Customer Service and Bug Fixing Team to go on holiday, so you want Gear, You must beat the Bugs in the Ops for them!

Edited by Alohen

Thx

I guess this is a troll post but if not, you have access to the complete content as paying customer already.

Edited by Forsbacka

Anyone want a side of 'I WIN!!1!!1!' button with their troll?

Why would anyone want to experience all the content gradually gearing up their characters and skilling up with their friends?

In fact why bother leveling at all! Why don't we all just pay our sub, log in and get an instant level 50 character with full epics and a massive I Win button so we can all solo the hardest content in the game.

In fact why bother with the game at all. How about Bioware just emails you a certificate saying you are the greatest player in SWTOR and you don't even have to bother logging in!

Yeah, all customers pay 80% of our Subscription for the US Downtimes to be off peak for them and Holidays every other week for the Customer Service and Bug Fixing Team to go on holiday, so you want Gear, You must beat the Bugs in the Ops for them!

I'm sorry for you, but I haven't had any problem with the game

Ops are too easy atm. I would opt for a higher difficulty of Ops on Hard and Nightmare modes with normal modes being accessible to pugs and less-experienced players.

Read: grind normal mode then grind hard mode then tackle nightmare mode.

Thx

You can usually spot a troll because they never defend their inflammatory comments. They just just post and lol at the results.

You can usually spot a troll because they never defend their inflammatory comments. They just just post and lol at the results.

And lols i had.

But, seriously, i dont understand why bioware think pvp need another treatment then pve.

PPl may complain and demand, but if they get easily what they want they will quit out of boredom.

Why arent some mmporg devs getting it that theres a huge differnce between what ppl want and what ppl need (eg, what will keep them subscribed).

Giving everyone same gear, same skills, etc kills a game, even if the community screams for it.

Mate you dont need to do any fps or hm fp to get into ops, you only need to do the daily quest´s on illum and belsavis, for 20 or so commendations + purple enhancement and mods(from the heroic quest, always do them)and you can buy barrel/hilt/armor for 8 daily commendation also. its also gives you tons of credtis, so you can go and buy whatever you want on the ah for those slots you still need, like implant/ear with aug slot in them.

Do it with 2-3 friends and it will be super fast and far far better than any fp you can do.

Then after a few days you can gather 8 players(who all did this)and do normal ops for 2 weeks for some rakata items, and then you can do hardmode ops.

You dont need more than that to do it, 2-3 weeks at lvl 50 is all it takes to start on hm ops if you only got a few hours a day to play and gather gear.