Respec cost, Cap and reset?

belthazaar

I enjoy playing through the different specs and testing what each one is capable of and I recently went to respec and saw it was 99800 credits. Simple question, when does it cap out and when or how long does it take for it to go back down?

Weird, It reset its cost for me at 98k, went back to around 1k and hasn't gone over 30k now.

yeah this is the first time I have seen it go this high and am debating on respeccing atm or if i should just wait a day or 2 for it to go down. Odd thing is I realy only respec like once a week at most.

From what I've observed of the respec system. It's all pretty much random chance. Kind of like the bag system. I think it has a chance to change everyday or every time you respec. Beware because it could go up or down depending on how lucky you are.

From what I've observed of the respec system. It's all pretty much random chance. Kind of like the bag system. I think it has a chance to change everyday or every time you respec. Beware because it could go up or down depending on how lucky you are.

Hehe, thats what Im thinking too... One time it could be up to 50k and the next 1k, then it could go up to 100k. Idk I honestly wish Bioware could give an explanation as to how this works.

Hehe, thats what Im thinking too... One time it could be up to 50k and the next 1k, then it could go up to 100k. Idk I honestly wish Bioware could give an explanation as to how this works.

Considering the way they patched things in the last couple of weeks, there is a big chance they can't give you an explanation. They prolly don't know themselves how it works.

Every week your respec cost starts at zero. So 1 free respec a week, they do not stack.

http://1stvideogame.com/?p=2252 <-- more info

That is how it is suppose to work... sadly in alot of cases it doesnt...

I have 2 characters, on one it bugged for me and no matter how many times in one day I respec it always costs 1.3k, on the other I respeced a total of 2 times, now after over a week I thought about respecing to another tree to check it out and the cost is 46k... oO

Edited by Qber

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.