The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please remove non-playing accounts from the forums by CoB Dec 20th

Samaul

But were does that leave people whose retail copies of the game are in the mail but can't play because there is no grace period?

They can read and not post until they have added a key to their account, just like the wow forums.

sounds like you know quite alot about wow

why dont you go back ?

Nice try. It doesnt take long to figure out that you have to have a subscription to post in the wow forums. BioWare should apply the same rules here. It is not me who is trolling here.

Nice try. It doesnt take long to figure out that you have to have a subscription to post in the wow forums. BioWare should apply the same rules here. It is not me who is trolling here.

They are, they stated this ages ago.

Only Pre-orders now, and only paid on the 20th.

BioWare will apply the same rules. On Dec 20, you must have an active subscription to post on the forums.

Funnny how the people complaining about the complainers dont seem to realize they are complaining just as much if not more than those they are complaining about complaining. This just makes it so there is more than double the amount of complaining going on.