How about an "are you sure?" menu on legacy names?

Bornsilent

Seriously. Anyone ELSE ever misspell something? How about something that is displayed all the time as a badge of honor? Across all characters on that server, whether you like the name or not?

Just kinda seems a bit ridiculous. First off, I don't understand why there isn't an ability to change it. But more importantly, that extra check woulda saved me from having a stupid surname that I now have to hide in shame due to a missing letter. One effing letter!

So, to be more constructive, an "are you sure you want "Blahblahblah" as your legacy name?" would be most appreciated in my eyes.

Seriously. Anyone ELSE ever misspell something? How about something that is displayed all the time as a badge of honor? Across all characters on that server, whether you like the name or not?

Just kinda seems a bit ridiculous. First off, I don't understand why there isn't an ability to change it. But more importantly, that extra check woulda saved me from having a stupid surname that I now have to hide in shame due to a missing letter. One effing letter!

So, to be more constructive, an "are you sure you want "Blahblahblah" as your legacy name?" would be most appreciated in my eyes.

I'd rather have an "are you sure" option be implemented when hitting Select for your AC that you cannot change at all ever. More important than say, a Legacy name.

Seems like there's quite a few things that could use an "are you sure?" button. I've accidentally used multiple stim packs at once when my mouse went berserk, and was surprised that I really did apply all of them to my character, one after the other. A "Would you really like to replace [X] with [X]?" screen would've been great right about then.